No announcement yet.

Did I see your Surf today Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen a blue SSR-G 3rd gen in Haywards Heath tonight - poor guy had no chance of avoiding the flyer, fancy parking where I live

Also saw a 2nd gen on A23/M23 just south of Crawley tonight on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up - sorry I couldn't stop, only saw you as I flashed by in the fast lane.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Someone parked next to me earlier today outside Argos Extra in Bletchley - wine coloured L plate I think - make yourself known! But if it was someone on here I'd have expected a note under me wiper.........

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
        Someone parked next to me earlier today outside Argos Extra in Bletchley - wine coloured L plate I think - make yourself known! But if it was someone on here I'd have expected a note under me wiper.........
        is there some special flyer i should have or are you guys making your won ones?
        ta
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I saw 2 3rd gens on the Alton to Basingstoke road this morning. They're getting common!

And lots of others all round Southampton and Portsmouth all week.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

:Quote:Saw a Burgendy 2nd gen in a school in Havant today, in Leigh (?), Middle Park Way.:Quote:

It was Matt with his bag of sweets!!!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              is there some special flyer i should have or are you guys making your won ones?
              ta
              YES there is http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...=calling+cards
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Seen a blue SSR-G 3rd gen in Haywards Heath tonight - poor guy had no chance of avoiding the flyer, fancy parking where I live

Also saw a 2nd gen on A23/M23 just south of Crawley tonight on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up - sorry I couldn't stop, only saw you as I flashed by in the fast lane.

Trev

Hey Trev - you should see the Snoop DeVille about Haywards Heath a bit as the missus is using it for getting to work. It's blue, has mirror windows (not for long...) and the reg is ** SDV. We're in Burgess Hill and I've seen a couple of other Surfs around there - but nobody waves
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Parked in the car park for the Cas Amigo's Mexican restaurant in Hemel tonight. No idea what gen or colour, it was dark, and I'm only a pathetic girlie.

Jenny
                  I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    cheers mate - post works but the link http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/calling_card.pdf at the bottom doesnt....
                    printer will be put to work soon
                    Tim

Comment

parked outside newsagents in south woodford about 7.45am... nice looking red ssr with chrome wheels - gave a nod got a wave
                      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                        Hey Trev - you should see the Snoop DeVille about Haywards Heath a bit as the missus is using it for getting to work. It's blue, has mirror windows (not for long...) and the reg is ** SDV. We're in Burgess Hill and I've seen a couple of other Surfs around there - but nobody waves
                        hiya Snoop, I am normally in the Hill every Sat around lunchtime - if you see a green SSRX with a green spare wheel cover sporting a fish you got me !

If you see me give a wave,

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Burgundy Surf parking up in Blundell Road, Luton, this afternoon. Driver waved. Didn't see the reg - was too stunned from getting a friendly response!
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

I'll wave to you Phil, if I see you in town.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                              I'll wave to you Phil, if I see you in town.
                              Might have been you going towards town on Saturday as I was going to my brothers in Streatley. I was on auto-pilot so my braincell didn't register until the other Surf was almost out of site!
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Could've been mate. I vaguely recollect seeing a Burgundy Surf.

Comment

Working...
                                X