• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Blackpool Saturday think i saw a surf or two there was it u

sorry cant sleep
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

black 2nd gen in mountain ash with roof bars (the rear one was fitted right at the back midway between the rear side glass, i should have stopped to see how it was done)
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

K plate Green SSR-X (I think) with 4 x Spots above windscreen in Eastwood. Didnt let me out at junction but did wave

Matt

Comment

I dont suppose any one reads this thread any more!! but here goes

I was travelling in a southerly direction today (31stOct) from Shrewsbury to Portsmouth when i spotted the following motors:-

J***SDH M42 @ midday
          ****CTY M40 Jct 1 @ 12.50
          J***NRU A34 southbound @ 15.00
          K***SUY A34 northbound @ 15.30
          ****URD M27 jct12 @ 16.20 with caravan on the back

Mine was the F***TDL Gun metal

Ohh And I nearly forgot William my little un bunged the card on the green one (I think!) in Somerfields Car parl in Llanggothlan (spelling error sorry!) on Saturday

Hi to you all

Paul & William ohh better not forget Alicia as she scribbled all your reg no's down!
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Anyone here trying to chase me on the M25 Saturday morning going anti clockwise about J16-20 ish
            You didnt catch up then you turned off
            I was J plate green.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              Anyone here trying to chase me on the M25 Saturday morning going anti clockwise about J16-20 ish
              You didnt catch up then you turned off
              I was J plate green.
              Didnt see you but we did see a red 2nd gen also going anticlockwise as we went the other way this morning - about J20.

Also saw a 3rd gen in the traffic Jam anti clockwise this evening - near Rickmansworth turnoff!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i saw a black one turning right outside the raddisson hotel, stillorgan nr Dublin... i was trying to cross the road but everyone was jumping the red light!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                  I was in Blackpool Saturday think i saw a surf or two there was it u

sorry cant sleep
                  I past a Surf when I joined the M55 @ Blackpool about 15:45 (off to the Tri-Nations game in Manchester), was it you?

Surf was black with rear ladders, in standing traffic heading towards South Blackpool. I did nod, but as I continued I realised it probably wasn't enough to be noticed

I was in a Dark green, red alloyed SSRV with swinging spare (tints still have the gold effect to them!)

NorthWestDirt
                  [aka Paul]

Comment

saw a nice 2 door in blue on my way to poole yeasterday

and anyone here work in stanton harcourt? i always see one there when i deliver to SCA/Wrexam/Oxford cases.... don't know who i work for these days!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestDirt
                      I past a Surf when I joined the M55 @ Blackpool about 15:45 (off to the Tri-Nations game in Manchester), was it you?

Surf was black with rear ladders, in standing traffic heading towards South Blackpool. I did nod, but as I continued I realised it probably wasn't enough to be noticed

I was in a Dark green, red alloyed SSRV with swinging spare (tints still have the gold effect to them!)

Not me I am gun metal gray with light bar on roof but it could have been on of the 15 or 18 others that was in Blackpool that day.
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                        I dont suppose any one reads this thread any more!! but here goes

I was travelling in a southerly direction today (31stOct) from Shrewsbury to Portsmouth when i spotted the following motors:-

J***SDH M42 @ midday
                        ****CTY M40 Jct 1 @ 12.50
                        J***NRU A34 southbound @ 15.00
                        K***SUY A34 northbound @ 15.30
                        ****URD M27 jct12 @ 16.20 with caravan on the back

Mine was the F***TDL Gun metal
                        mine was J***NRU i was in convoy with you you plum

Ohh And I nearly forgot William my little un bunged the card on the green one (I think!) in Somerfields Car parl in Llanggothlan (spelling error sorry!) on Saturday

Hi to you all

Paul & William ohh better not forget Alicia as she scribbled all your reg no's down!
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Gun Metal Grey
                          Graduated Colour tinted rear window
                          Front Wrap Around Bar
                          Rear Light Protectors
                          K223 ...

Going through Winton, Eccles today at around 1:30
                          Gaz

Comment

Did I see your Surf Up North

Hi All

This Surf-spotting all seems to go on down south, but I've seen some around here where I live...

Elland Bypass (that's a road not an operation) Black 3rd Gen every morning if I'm on time for work
                            Just outside Halifax - Nice red MK1 lives on a driveway
                            Outside Morrisons on Penistone Road, Hudds - Light Blue MK3
                            Lots of red & blue MK2s in Huddersfield

Anyone on here?

I've got a Light Blue MK3 SSRG Intercooler , reg JLZ####, commute to work on a 100cc silver scooter with a red stick-on mohican on me crashhelmet.

Comment

This is better than Eddie Stobart spotting.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                                saw a nice 2 door in blue on my way to poole yeasterday

and anyone here work in stanton harcourt? i always see one there when i deliver to SCA/Wrexam/Oxford cases.... don't know who i work for these days!
                                Hey Matt I was in poole on the 2nd with a blue 2 door cept it was a DAF 95XF not me surf...........
                                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X