yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M35A2
    Saturday about 12:40 heading North on the A34 at Oxford. You were following me in your blue over silver 3rd gen SSRX and then over took and then I followed you. Are you on here? You had a blonde chick in the passenger seat.
    Maybe he's a EGG salesman
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

• Saw loads last week, Thursday - one burgendiddy second gen on someones drive in aylesham somewhere, another 2nd gen blue or green i think can't remember on the way out of aylesham towards adisham/manston way in the driveway of a house obviously being renovated. blue 3rd gen in birchington about lunchtimeish. grey 2nd gen near margate station little while afterwards. silver 3rd gen on the thanet way between manston and herne bay mid afternoon. I was in that yellow commercial 4wd van thing, with a winch bumper on, green ovals have all fallen off though

Friday a burgundy 2nd gen somewhere round ashford but i can't remember where you waved back though.

Saturday another burgundy 2nd gen coming out ashford market as i came in, waved again.

Week before there was a green 2nd gen with spotlights everywhere in hersden, parked down the road almost opposite the pet shop.

Must print some calling cards and start leaving them under wipers.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

• Saw Doug's (L3Mm1n6) 2.4 at Browns, Haywards Heath this morning
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
          Saw Doug's (L3Mm1n6) 2.4 at Browns, Haywards Heath this morning
          WHO's ???
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

you'll see mine there on Tues!
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• Originally posted by pops
              WHO's ???
              apart from the tyres it still looks clean

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
                you'll see mine there on Tues!
                Hiya Doug, hows the family ?

You moved yet ?

How's the SDV running now ?

Trev

Comment

• Friday 1st June

Sighting number 1.

M25 J15 at 7am. Burgundy gen 2 with underslung.

Sighting number 2.

M42 (not sure of the junction number) at 3pm. Blue gen 2 underslung (you had shades on and 2 little people in the back).

I was in a HUGE yellow Iveco van with Granite Fitters on the side.
                  -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Yay, my first spot
                    Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

• Dark blue, or was it black? Surf going south on M3 yesterday 7pm ish, I was going north towing speedboat with blue cover. Driver waved but don't think I waved quick enough for you to see. (We were stomping on a bit) Anyone on here?
                      Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

• Saw Graham78's parked up in amesbury today at about 14.20 ........With a L plate on it?
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                          Saw Graham78's parked up in amesbury today at about 14.20 ........With a L plate on it?

no l plates matey although the wifey was getting some tanning done - should of brought her a 3rd gen - no L plates, only the usual stickers, except it is an l reg if that counts?!?!?!!?

wont mention i saw you in a Fixed Or Repiared Daily/Found On Roadside Dead!! and no guys it wasn his suf

Comment

• Originally posted by graham78
                            no l plates matey although the wifey was getting some tanning done - should of brought her a 3rd gen - no L plates, only the usual stickers, except it is an l reg if that counts?!?!?!!?

wont mention i saw you in a Fixed Or Repiared Daily/Found On Roadside Dead!! and no guys it wasn his suf
                            Was that on sunday..................As i was helping the caretaker recover his overheated surf
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Purpledoris was it you in ya (Hairdressers outfit) Truck near Hemel Hempstead town Centre about noon today !!!!
                              If not someones posing in ya Truck !!!!
                              I did wave (Grey 2nd Gen)

There's always a Payback .... Especially when ya not payin attention !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hiya Doug, hows the family ?

You moved yet ?

How's the SDV running now ?

Trev
                                Family is all good thanks! Dexter is a chip off the old block and at 5 months now(!) his cheeky personality is coming through! We moved in October last year lol! Dexter was born in the lounge of the new place in a birth pool!

The SDV is good, she's off to uncle Tony at the weekend for some fettling to stop a vibration at the rear and to treat her to some new shocks, but with the new exhaust and Tony's rebuild she runs sweet as!
                                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X