yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 Southbound J13 - 12 at about 4PM today. Ice blue 3rd Gen towing a big twin axle caravan. I didn't have time to wave coz I was Northbound with a quarter of a tank of diesel and a full bottle of Redex in the tank, thrashing it at 4500 RPM. It be MOT day tomorrow.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

• M891 XTN in the ford at Geddington 'bout 13:30 yesterday(sunday 28/05)

Burgundy 2nd gen, Bedford embankment 'bout 15:30 today
      Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyboy
        mint condition with an A bar

its a 60 year old guy lives round the corner from me

never waves
        [url="http://www.frappr.com/smurfowners"]Surf MAp[/url]

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyboy
          M891 XTN in the ford at Geddington 'bout 13:30 yesterday(sunday 28/05)

Weird, my number plate starts M891...is this coincidence or do batches have the same numbers and different letters?

Somebody once told me that the letters were determined by the port of entry.

Cheers,

Shab
          Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shab
            Weird, my number plate starts M891...is this coincidence or do batches have the same numbers and different letters?

Somebody once told me that the letters were determined by the port of entry.

Cheers,

Shab

the 2 letters at the beginning of the no.plate or on older cars the last letters is normally a referance to the county the vehicle is registered in e.g in Cornwall the first 2 letters WK determines its westcountry and the last 2 letters on older style plates RAF SAF TAF etcalso determines its westcountry
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• On the upside......got a wave from a smart burgundy Surf on the M40 yesterday morning around 7.00am ish (just before the M25 turnoff)

on the downside..... while waiting in traffic queues to get into Oxford when coming home around 5.......a young chap with a sticky up haircut and some serious shades in the lane next to me was bouncing up and down grinning and waving like an idiot........he was in one of those new L200 things where the curves seem all the wrong way........it was so Shiny and had extra Bling Bling bits added I had to put me sunglasses on as I tried to slump down in the seat....

Comment

• Got a peep from a Surf [slate greyish] today 5.00pm, Mountbatten Way, Congleton. If you do happen to read this, sorry I didn't acknowledge, but I didn't see you at first, then my daughter said "that surf just beeped you!"

So, BEEP!

Shab.
                Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

• blue over silver 2nd gen, every morning on my way home. pass you at woodbridge/melton. give me a wave next time, dont be shy.

Comment

• was working at SONY today, drove around M35A2's work car park to leave a note, but his surf wasn't there!!... buga!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Double Vision

Odd innit, 5 surfs in our town.
                      1 Blue one.
                      2 Burgundy ones.
                      2 Black ones.
                      Mines Black and I often see myself coming towards me.

Comment

• worcester, thursday lunchtime

light blue metallic(i think), very nice, coming down astwood road past the graveyard.
                        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cellone
                          mint condition with an A bar

its a 60 year old guy lives round the corner from me

never waves

That sounds like the guy, miserable g*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                            light blue metallic(i think), very nice, coming down astwood road past the graveyard.
                            I was in Worcester yesterday evening. City Walls road, near the Fownes Hotel. Oh... *light* blue. Sigh... still invisible...
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• we still cool!

been out round Worcester, Malvern, Ledbury, Bromyard for most of the afternoon. Seen 20+ Mitzies, countless Landies, four or five Merc 4x4s, hundreds of Fronteras (well.... not quite), several Suzies, a couple of Dihatsofftoyous.... but not a single Smurf!!

I guess we are still cool by the fact we are *actually* quite rare.

Oh, I did see that white one on the garage forcourt at Malvern - didnt wave .
                              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• Mine lives in Malvern and has spent a lot of time parked on the bottom of Peachfield common the last few days. Brilliant flying weather!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X