yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabigman
    one day we'll all get the idea to pop cards on!... they'll have hundreds!
    .... candidate for "most spotted surf in UK" goes to....!
    My ex's kid's live just round the corner. I'll email a flyer to Emmy and get her to run down the road and slap it under the wipers tomorrow morning...
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Dark Blue with A bar outside the back of Pets at Home in Woking 9:30am this morning.....
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Purpledoris
        Hey Dabigman - could have been me - I went to Ikea on Monday ! Proves that my flux capacitor works anyway!! did u get the reg?

Lou
        nah, i fell asleep waiting for those dam lights to change!

there was a Pa**ro just in front of it either way!
        i was in i very slow blue ERF (YAWN)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
          My ex's kid's live just round the corner. I'll email a flyer to Emmy and get her to run down the road and slap it under the wipers tomorrow morning...

Right Em just called me - it's be carded - lets see if he turns up here...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Right - Highfield community Centre, Hemel Hempstead. One in car park sat pm reg L*** **X??. Saw another today at the roundabout in Dagnall but dark (I can't see) so didn't get reg.Good news is don't have to go back to the fancy dress shop until 20th as we are now SORTED!!

Comment

• LOADS on the M27,A31,A35 between portsmouth and dorchester... must be the south of england surf quota running around down there!

Comment

• wine coloured j reg ssrx m62 near warrington heading towards l/pool. get youre foot down mate
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

• Hey Maurice I checked your surf in the picture-gallery and it turns out it was yourself sitting right beside me in the gridlock on the sliproad for Blanch off the M50 today round 4pm. Had seen your reg b4 in the pics and thought it was something way off what it is. Spotted the surf from 4 cars back when you cut into the queue . Was in a maroon and white ERF tractor unit no trailer on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL
                    Hey Maurice I checked your surf in the picture-gallery and it turns out it was yourself sitting right beside me in the gridlock on the sliproad for Blanch off the M50 today round 4pm. Had seen your reg b4 in the pics and thought it was something way off what it is. Spotted the surf from 4 cars back when you cut into the queue . Was in a maroon and white ERF tractor unit no trailer on.

Aha, I had spotted the tractor unit, but obviously had no clue I knew ought bout anyone inside !

Just spotted your post by accident too, as I normally wouldn't check the "saw your surf" threads as I figured they'd all be in the UK.
                    Slap myself on the wrists for that, have to check all threads in future

PS have those discs done for ya, I'll give you a bell later.
                    Last edited by Morr; 26 November 2003, 12:05.
                    Maurice
                    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

• navy surf in abercwmboi, aberdare by kwiksave with OIL **** reg, gave him thumbs up, but he looked at me as if i was crazy.
                      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

• seen another black 1 near skippers lane, m,boro this afternoon

Comment

• On Tuesday 15.30 ish Demesne Road wallington, maroon/red K reg
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

• I didn't see any yesterday

BUMP
                            [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                            [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

• you mean you made me read this thead for nowt.
                              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

• Originally posted by rockey
                                I didn't see any yesterday

BUMP
                                i did!

Comment

Working...
                                X