yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a particulary slow timefor the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a particulary slow timefor the forum?

I used to me here about 4 or 5 years ago,and this site was busy,itseems theres a decline in the number of visitors now eh?Im guessing the fall in surf owners has alot to do with it,5+ years ago,there were more on the road.

Originally posted by 24overheat View Post
    I used to me here about 4 or 5 years ago,and this site was busy,itseems theres a decline in the number of visitors now eh?Im guessing the fall in surf owners has alot to do with it,5+ years ago,there were more on the road.
    Seems likely....there's also a general drop starting in 4x4 ownership, kicked of by the recession, that's been noted by the trade I read the other month.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
      Seems likely....there's also a general drop starting in 4x4 ownership, kicked of by the recession, that's been noted by the trade I read the other month.
      Most of my friends are looking at getting the best economical return from both fuel + Road Tax & would rather trade down to make savings.

My response to that is you only live once & you can't take your money with you when you're gone.....I'd sooner go without food than sell my Surf!

Comment

1. It's the holiday season
        2. The weather's good

Obviously the forum's quiet - most of the others are too !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Tig View Post
          Most of my friends are looking at getting the best economical return from both fuel + Road Tax & would rather trade down to make savings.

My response to that is you only live once & you can't take your money with you when you're gone.....I'd sooner go without food than sell my Surf!
          I can see where your coming from, I would too. Though there comes a point where there's no choice...and not many economic 4x4's...Suzuki Jimny (sadly the diesel only available in EU)...are there any others?

There was talk of Tesla developing one for Toyota as the Rav4, but not seen anything more on that since Toyota sold Tesla a production facility at a knock down price....

Anyone able to think of other cheap to run 4x4's?

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

1. It's the holiday season
            2. The weather's good

Obviously the forum's quiet - most of the others are too !

pfffffft.....I'm on a few other motoring forums & they've been as busy as hell, it's just this forum

Comment

there is another point of view,
              that is some own 3.
              greedy like me!
              that will reduce the numbers too!
              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

I've just run put of things to waffle on about lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

More newbies are using the search facility generating less "feedback"

Comment

Have you tried the search function for your answer?

:hehe:
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

whatt?!you mean your surfs arent economical? out of my lot,including a chevy v8 or a turbo impreza, the surfs one of the better ones lol,and thats not great.that and alot of them have fallen appart lol

Comment

whatt?!you mean your surfs aren't economical? out of my lot,including a chevy v8 or a turbo impreza, the surfs one of the better ones lol,and that's not great.that and alot of them have fallen apart lol
                        You need your own oil well.

Comment

Surrey & Hampshire will soon be producing billions of barrels of cheap oil

Will we all pay 10p or 15p a litre ?

Oh and cheap domestic gas

Comment

Fracking hell!

Comment

Originally posted by woodwarm View Post
                              Surrey & Hampshire will soon be producing billions of barrels of cheap oil

Will we all pay 10p or 15p a litre ?

Oh and cheap domestic gas
                              Only in my dreams...the same ones where house are £5 2s 6p

Comment

Working...
                              X