More M.P.G :) .... any more out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
    Moaning about something that is a baltant rip off does not mean you can`t afford IT
    Does it ?
    Do you honestly think I was seriously moaning about the price of a bottle of water?

Get a grip.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Matt.n.p View Post
      If you really don't care about fuel prices then you earn so much money that you really couldn't care about the cost, OR Your lifes quite dull and have nothing better to spend it on.
      Which camp are you in?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Im in the camp that complains about fuel prices, as i would rather spend more of my money on living my life to its full potential.

However. Moaning about it may be a pointless exercise as it dose not change anything.

I use as much bio diesel as i can. The major reason is because its cheaper. Saving the environment is a bonus.

Is bio diesel and diesel both cost the same i would still use bio.

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
          Moaning about something that is a baltant rip off does not mean you can`t afford IT
          Does it ?
          And there was I thinking that that pi$$ take was a bit too unsubtle...

Comment

Saving the environment is a bonus.
            "Deforestation diesel" saving the environment...? I think not...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
              "Deforestation diesel" saving the environment...? I think not...
              Just googled that. Hmm, I see. Not so green after all. And there was me thinking im doing my bit.

Comment

And there was I thinking that that pi$$ take was a bit too unsubtle...
                I'm of to Donny on Wednesday for a Funeral n I'm really gonna take the pish... in me daily on WVO @ 12p a litre

Jess
                nearly 10 years of Surfs
                "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Just googled that. Hmm, I see. Not so green after all. And there was me thinking im doing my bit.
                  If you make your own from waste vegetable oil or just use straight waste veg oil then it is much better for the environment (Its been grown for cooking so would have been produced and purchased anyway)

If you buy bio or new veg oil to burn in your surf you are just buying fuel that as Flounder says has caused deforestation and been heavily fertilised with fertilisers made from petrochemicals.

If any one needs me I shall be knitting some yoghurt whilst reading the Guardian. I may light a stick of Nagchampa.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                    If any one needs me I shall be knitting some yoghurt whilst reading the Guardian. I may light a stick of Nagchampa.

I was wearing this at the weekend - I kept wondering why I was getting filthy looks from wooly headed liberal types when I wasn't even in the Surf...

Comment

Like that. Wonder if you can get a similar one for the Daily Fail

Daily Mail. Written by ****s, read by ****s and probably gives you cancer of the rectum.

Comment

I was wearing this at the weekend - I kept wondering why I was getting filthy looks from wooly headed liberal types when I wasn't even in the Surf...
                        Love it! Want one!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                          Like that. Wonder if you can get a similar one for the Daily Fail

Daily Mail. Written by ****s, read by ****s and probably gives you cancer of the rectum.
                          I wear it regularly...

Comment

You can get them from the Daily Mash shop...

Comment

[QUOTE=biosurf;710951]If you make your own from waste vegetable oil or just use straight waste veg oil then it is much better for the environment (Its been grown for cooking so would have been produced and purchased anyway)

If you buy bio or new veg oil to burn in your surf you are just buying fuel that as Flounder says has caused deforestation and been heavily fertilised with fertilisers made from petrochemicals.

I use waste veg oil from my restaurant. I thought all bio diesel was made from waste veg oil. Its certainly far to expensive now to use it straight from the shop, which i have been guilty off last year when it was £15 for 20l. ,

Comment

I just got the most fuel efficent method up and running...a company van and fuel cards...watch me not care about economy from now on.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X