No announcement yet.

Advice on the Surf Needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why we love our surfs... Use them, abuse them and love them for taking it like a toyota should!!!

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner................
      Attached Files
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Yep - Thats going for it George!

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
          They will carry a good weight in the back. If you push the boundaries of what's sensible it'll look like this:

Is your snorkel on p155ed? It looks like its interested in something across the other side of the car park.

Comment

Ok lets try this again ! Just spent 10 mins typing a reply to your posts only to have it crash on me really wish I could type faster!!
            Thanks Guys
            Cheers for all the replies .Love the pics of the loads ! Please keep the pics and info coming I feel myself turning to the darkside looks like I might become a surf junkie in the new year (depending on funds)
            Don't take this as a good sign for if a surf is on the horizon I will be pestering you all sorts of mundane info

Thanks again look forward to finding out more

Comment

heres what a 3rd gen can pull

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It's about time you started to tidy your garden Rich.
                Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

definately go for a 3 rd gen 3 ltr, I don't use mine for pleasure but the back seats are down and its loaded to the windows with carpentry tools and I carry everthing for any job i'm likely to come up against, if i need to carry any thing like cement or plaster they are carried in the passenger footwell or covered seat. I wish i had found the surf earlier as its the best work horse i have come across, much better than any van. i can just get 2.9mtr lengths of timber in with the rear window up.

Comment

Working...
                  X