No announcement yet.

dose any one want to put a v8 in for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly off topic,but since the thread is 'alive'. Vince,Can the lexy lump be fitted to the Landcruiser 70 series ?? Imagine the power in a SWB !!!!!!!
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
      Slightly off topic,but since the thread is 'alive'. Vince,Can the lexy lump be fitted to the Landcruiser 70 series ?? Imagine the power in a SWB !!!!!!!

Yep, there's a few been done in Oz. More room in a Landcruiser engine bay too.

Comment

ls400

Do an ebay search for ls400 there is one on there that for 250 at the month that will be perfect for a donar car

Comment

At least one 70 series with a 3.0 conversion last week on E blag over here Fraser..

Jess
          "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...53rz?logcode=p
            check the miles out on that
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Yep, there's a few been done in Oz. More room in a Landcruiser engine bay too.
              That make the conversion cheaper ??

Comment

That make the conversion cheaper ??

hehe!! I like your style.

I'll have to look into it more, especially mating the transfercase etc.

Comment

hehe!! I like your style.

I'll have to look into it more, especially mating the transfercase etc.
                  No need,i was just throwing ideas about and dreaming............maybe one day !!

Comment

Do you know if the donor car runs OK? Whats the milage? Any history?

You could end up spending a couple of hundred quid on new parts just to get it running right.

Soarer V8s will need a bit of extra work anyway as the sumps are a different shape and will touch the front diff in a Surf.
                    the engines mint low mileage just tatty bodie mate's car right now and it's a proven 300bhp look i really want the v8 doing and at the end of the day i'll pay what i have to but if i can save a few quide then all the better put me down for it in 35 week's time cos i can put away 100 a week make that 40 week's just in case and no 1 tell the mrs what it's cossing this means you greeley
                    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                      the engines mint low mileage just tatty bodie mate's car right now and it's a proven 300bhp look i really want the v8 doing and at the end of the day i'll pay what i have to but if i can save a few quide then all the better put me down for it in 35 week's time cos i can put away 100 a week make that 40 week's just in case and no 1 tell the mrs what it's cossing this means you greeley
                      ................ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Have a look at the shift button too, see what it does.
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                        hahaha,if you ever get it done mate.you and ur crazy ideas.hope u dop though,will be very cool

Comment

Working...
                        X