dose any one want to put a v8 in for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dose any one want to put a v8 in for me

right 1st off aint got the funds yet but dose any one want to fit a lexus v8 in my surf i'll get the donner car and they can keep all thats left over and my engines only done 17000kph last owner had in fit and got all the papers need to know how much i need to save
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
    right 1st off aint got the funds yet but dose any one want to fit a lexus v8 in my surf i'll get the donner car and they can keep all thats left over and my engines only done 17000kph last owner had in fit and got all the papers need to know how much i need to save
    Bushwacker is your man - search for lexsurf IV - It's sex on wheels
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
      Bushwacker is your man - search for lexsurf IV - It's sex on wheels
      Damm right it is...it tickled my butt earlier.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

seen it and hoping he'll pop up and give me a price so i can start counting down as i save up

Comment

I get movement just looking at it - talk about mechophillia!

Comment

seen it and hoping he'll pop up and give me a price so i can start counting down as i save up
            Last I heard it was 2k if you supply both donor vehicles!
            I'd pay twice that if I had the money and I could jump the queue!

Comment

You need...a donor car...say £700. you need to do a fair bit of engineering...say £2000. You need all the components on the lexurf build list thread...say £250. You really do need some consumables whilst the engine is out...say £200.

£3000 should cover it...oh and you need someone to do it...do it yourself, it daves the £2000 labour...but you dont get the bushwhacker touch...or the little secret things, that make it a lexurf.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

theres money under ya feet
                i wish i live down your way
                all ya have to do is read alot and go out and get it
                Last edited by JUDWAK; 30 October 2010, 21:03.
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                  I get movement just looking at it - talk about mechophillia!
                  I had movement earlier...a little corsa boy wanted some...and he got some...the crazy fool. What does it for me is the spitting and crackling on the overrun...its enough to make dogs sh1t the pavement.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If I'm down your way - I'm going to come and masterb..., I mean look at your Truck!

Comment

just found a bit where bushwaker says 2k all in as long as he can get a ls400 for £600

Comment

Tickle your butt?

I'll tickle your butt for a go!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Just PM Bushy and ask him what the price is cos he can't have made a profit at the money he charged for the ones he's done so far !

Whoops - just realised you're not a paid up member so you won't be able to PM ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Just PM Bushy and ask him what the price is cos he can't have made a profit at the money he charged for the ones he's done so far

Yep you're right, it's been a non profit learning curve up 'till now, but
                            it's going to have to earn me a living now, I've got new equipment to pay for!

I've updated the list now by the way..........
                            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....15&postcount=1

Comment

If you have to make profit from this, how about teaching me to hang doors if you aint doing that any more?

I have three internal ones to fit and if there's one thing I feckin hate doing (cos I'm shit at it basically) its hanging doors.

Tips or links to a good 'how to' tricks of the trade site would be most welcome!
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X