Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still dont buy it,
    ive been almost had by a similar seller in the past , on a mkiii supra
    listed as perfect runner etc, won it and went to collect, he acted all nicey nicey , then amazingly car wouldnt start , was told if i left deposit could collect when running (but i didnt) ,
    nice messages through ebay acting all innocent , so i left neutral feedback,
    next thing i get threatening texts and calls saying if i dont retract feedback and change to positive i will get a visit off him and he would make sure i was kicked off ebay etc,

it is just my opinion and nothing personal against you or your opinion, but i dont believe hes that innocent, an auction can be ended at any time.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

###### gone and spoiled all the fun now the swine!!!

Ah well...... need to find something or someone else to rip now.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        it is just my opinion and nothing personal against you or your opinion, but i dont believe hes that innocent, an auction can be ended at any time.
        I thought that you couldn't end an auction within 24 hours of it's scheduled finish if it has had bids on it? Could be wrong but I'm sure I remember reading that on fleabay's T&Cs at some point.

He could still have finished the auction earlier so I still reckon something dodgy is going on...

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
          i still dont buy it,
          ive been almost had by a similar seller in the past , on a mkiii supra
          listed as perfect runner etc, won it and went to collect, he acted all nicey nicey , then amazingly car wouldnt start , was told if i left deposit could collect when running (but i didnt) ,
          nice messages through ebay acting all innocent , so i left neutral feedback,
          next thing i get threatening texts and calls saying if i dont retract feedback and change to positive i will get a visit off him and he would make sure i was kicked off ebay etc,

i know mate
          i have had the same
          all the way to sterling for nowt
          ford torbo thing my mate got
          got all the way there it was a shed totaly a shed non runner and a ringer
          it said mint on ebay fine running engine
          yer right
          i been had so much from ebay i stoped useing it ages ago
          i wont take it personal matey your way of thinking maybe right
          i maybe too soft
          i just felt he had been had over
          and did not think of looking for him self
          listed it has is
          in his emails he comes across all worryed when i showed him pics of my 2.4
          that why i beleave him nowt else
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

It's probably dodgy or he's just very (thick) ill informed.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              It's probably dodgy or he's just very (thick) ill informed.
              i think he is a friend of a dogey who knows he dont catch on quik

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                i think he is a friend of a dogey who knows he dont catch on quik
                lmao,

the main thing is noone else has bought it believing its something its not as theres bound to be plenty of people that dont know the difference between the 2.4 and 3.ol
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by octo0072000 View Post
                  there is no bids on this now £500 start and 3 hours left to go

I replied to the reply he sent to me and said that he better contact the bidders and let them know about the truck incase they don't see the update till after the auction.I think they pulled their bids off
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I reckon theres a lot of people very ignorant about cars/trucks regards whats under the bonnet, a good mate of mine who used to have bikes when we were younger was at mine when I was fixing it asking about how I knew what to do with stuff, I replied that I'd always done my own work on cars/bikes/vans over the years. He's sitting there in his discovery n I says you do yours don't ya, no was his answer, just top up water n oil, so I asked is that a 3 litre and he wasn't sure about that either. I was pretty astounded, so I reckon the average joe buys it, puts it in for service once a year, blows up tyres, check fluids n thats the lot. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                      I reckon theres a lot of people very ignorant about cars/trucks regards whats under the bonnet, a good mate of mine who used to have bikes when we were younger was at mine when I was fixing it asking about how I knew what to do with stuff, I replied that I'd always done my own work on cars/bikes/vans over the years. He's sitting there in his discovery n I says you do yours don't ya, no was his answer, just top up water n oil, so I asked is that a 3 litre and he wasn't sure about that either. I was pretty astounded, so I reckon the average joe buys it, puts it in for service once a year, blows up tyres, check fluids n thats the lot. H

That applies to a few people on here too!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        That applies to a few people on here too!
                        A lot of them dont even check the oil or water or tyres only ever get's looked at when it goes in for a service or due to the credit crunch breaks down on them
                        then it's up for sale full service history but all it ever got was a small service
                        i.e oil change and quick check over and cambelt whats one of them people look so astounded when car breaks down and you tell them it needs a new engine due to the cam belt breaking and trashing the engine and then they say but i had it serviced last year but it turns out to be just an oil service
                        Norman's son over the road has a toyota corolla diesel P reg 266000 miles he's had it 14 years it never gets serviced it's never had a cambelt all that ever gets done is when mot's due or i shame him into checking the oil that car is on borrowed time no breakdown cover either and he is not short of money just weird but that's people for you
                        Last edited by octo0072000; 24 August 2010, 18:19.
                        Slowly Slowly Catchee Monkey

Comment

Originally posted by octo0072000 View Post
                          A lot of them dont even check the oil or water or tyres only ever get's looked at when it goes in for a service or due to the credit crunch breaks down on them
                          then it's up for sale full service history but all it ever got was a small service
                          i.e oil change and quick check over and cambelt whats one of them people look so astounded when car breaks down and you tell them it needs a new engine due to the cam belt breaking and trashing the engine and then they say but i had it serviced last year but it turns out to be just an oil service
                          Norman's son over the road has a toyota corolla diesel P reg 266000 miles he's had it 14 years it never gets serviced it's never had a cambelt all that ever gets done is when mot's due or i shame him into checking the oil that car is on borrowed time no breakdown cover either and he is not short of money just weird but that's people for you
                          If I owned a P reg Corolla with quarter million miles on it, I would be praying the fecing thing would break, so I could get something else.
                          Brian

Comment

266k miles!!

Sounds like good evidence to support NOT servicing your car!!
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

they are good runners
                              thats why there lots about rotherham or is it they make a good taxi

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                266k miles!!

Sounds like good evidence to support NOT servicing your car!!
                                Do you fancy trying it with your Surf? don't worry about topping up oil or water!
                                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                                X