Whats going on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    I love you bob. Not in a stein/farmyard animal/rubber suit/ gents toilet sort of way... But as a fellow brother. A brother of anti stupidity. Bob for president... That's what I say.(and I see what woodzie's done and agree with your sentiments)
    you mentioned farmyard animals and just thought of you GWH

Comment

Wow, heavy stuff.
      I'm not sure if all that turned out good or bad.
      I know i can P**S people off, usually without intention, people just dont get me sometimes but I dont know you guys well enough to know whether that was heavy stuff or banter.
      Think I may be a bit more carefull what i say in future.

I'd like to think we were all on this forum for a common good,,,,,,,,,,,and to have a bit of a leg pull whith each other.
      Last edited by Nostromo; 10 January 2010, 20:27.
      In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
        you mentioned farmyard animals and just thought of you GWH

Why bob.... That's made me chuckle.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Crivens!!

Nac mac Feegle wha hae!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I never knew apache was such a kinky bugga. Still at least if he ever wants to become an MP... Or a vicar...
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh dear, just had to explain the terminology 'MILF, SILF' etc to my very unworldly wise Wife, now we have this stony silence ? likehow did I know this etc etc etc

Primary school teachers ?? they act all sweetness and light but really they are evil and suspicious, looks like the spare room for me tonight
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                I have noticed since the departure of the old guard that much less 'help' happens. If fact, 'Woodzie' is still offering help from 'the other side' bless him!

The so called "old guard" havent actually departed though have they, they still pop in from time to time. Hopefully to participate, but quite possibly to check, in the hope that they are being missed, and to see if the place has gone to the dogs without them. Well its not the same without them, its different, but only in a neutral way, Its not better, its not worse. This forum continues to attract new members, it continues to be active and Ive no doubt it will continue to flourish. Its a shame what happened, in my view it wasnt necessary, and for the life of me I couldnt see any reason for anybody to get all indignant and semi leave, but we are all different, and I suppose we all take the hump at different things. Since I joined in 2004 loads and loads of the then regulars have left. ( I mean really left) and plenty more have all but left with only the odd chirp coming out of them. The forum has gone on without them. The sum is greater than the parts.

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Crivens??
                  No, the ones with the little knurled grip you tighten with your fingers.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

" The sum is greater than the parts."

That just about sums it up really!
                    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                      Oh dear, just had to explain the terminology 'MILF, SILF' etc to my very unworldly wise Wife, now we have this stony silence ? likehow did I know this etc etc etc

Primary school teachers ?? they act all sweetness and light but really they are evil and suspicious, looks like the spare room for me tonight
                      could be worse, you could be sleeping in your truck...

Comment

Quite, don't laugh at me bird
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

It might be safer ! atleast the snow is thawing pretty quick ! the silence is not so golden mor minus 5 so could be warmer in the truck ? I only referred to her as a mother I didn't actually get to finish the sentance

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post

ok what is a MILF and im not a primary school teacher

Comment

Milf... Monkey I'd like to feed, machine I'd like to fix, mortgage I'd like to flip( mp's only)
                              it means
                              mum I'd like to fineigle.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have to refer you to BigBobE I am in way too much trouble!

Comment

Working...
                                X