Whats going on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Keep going - you'll have the playground all to yourselves and nobody left to respond to posts ....

Stupid tw@ts

What's your problem, the guy left, vowed never to return. he returned and we made fun of it.

Is that not banter?

Or just not your type of banter?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

So, Webbo, now you know. That's what's going on.

Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

yeah, Slobby is showing his newbieness, but also he is allowed to take the pee out of 'Woodsie' as he did say he wouldn't be back, although I doubt anyone believed it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

'Vowed never to return' - really ? I must have missed that post ...

To be honest it seems pretty stupid to start raking up cr@p when all the guy comes on here for is to HELP people - if he was just on here to make money out of people I could understand you taking the p!ss but in my time here I've only ever seen him help other people and run events for the membership.

How many of the detractors actually contribute to the forum in any meaningful way ???

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

bob, calm down, it was only a throw away comment, it was funny.

relax, its not the playground, people are allowed to poke fun at each other.

its not your gang vs his gang, so slobby took the #### out of woodsie, big deal, Vince was funny back.

you want the 'banter' back, let it go, and just laugh at it.

There you go Webbo, thats what been going on...... pantys are getting a bunch to easily.

Comment

I love you bob. Not in a stein/farmyard animal/rubber suit/ gents toilet sort of way... But as a fellow brother. A brother of anti stupidity. Bob for president... That's what I say.(and I see what woodzie's done and agree with your sentiments)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                A brother of anti stupidity. Bob for president... That's what I say.

Agree about Bob, but you? anti stupid? nah......

Comment

Hi in the old days all the banter was done in the chat room.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Tony please disable the following accounts Biohazard , woodzie and my sons woodzieJR if every time i try to post here under any name that i get grief i cannot be bothered and i do not wish my son to get shit if he post due to his name iwould rather do it this way than get banned due to the trolls getting me to bite and then getting me banned

At least i can return in the future if things ever change
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

1. I'm totally calm (And I'll flame the next person that says I'm not !)

2. Anti Stupid ? I'm a bloke so it's Uncle Stupid to you Gra !

PS
                      I want a ride in your Lexurf as soon as it's on the road

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

Agree about Bob, but you? anti stupid? nah......

How very dare you.... Actually... Yep your right.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

1. I'm totally calm (And I'll flame the next person that says I'm not !)

2. Anti Stupid ? I'm a bloke so it's Uncle Stupid to you Gra !

PS
                          I want a ride in your Lexurf as soon as it's on the road

yes, yes and of course.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ian, seriously mate why bother, it wasn't that a bad a comment, it made me laugh, and he still looked like a tool cos he didn't know you used to be Woodsie. Surely you can't get Pi$$ed at that? I really don't get it?? Read the thread again....is it really worth ending up like this just for that?

You want the banter back, you have to supply it, and accept some people are annoying...

Don't delete anything, just leave it be. There are people here you don't like, so what? its not your living room, they are allowed to be here untill they break any rules.

Jeeze, welcome back Webbo.

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
                            Tony please disable the following accounts Biohazard , woodzie and my sons woodzieJR if every time i try to post here under any name that i get grief i cannot be bothered and i do not wish my son to get shit if he post due to his name iwould rather do it this way than get banned due to the trolls getting me to bite and then getting me banned

At least i can return in the future if things ever change

Comment

I have noticed since the departure of the old guard that much less 'help' happens. If fact, 'Woodzie' is still offering help from 'the other side' bless him!

As others said, the banter has gone, the pandering and ar5e kissing remains. Nice. I mean that actually. Some people like their ar5es being kissed.

Me? No, not really, I prefer the soles of my feet licked whilst handcuffed to a scaffold pole and thumscrews on my nipples.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Crivens!!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X