yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets start a campain agains these muppets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79 View Post

btw, everyone who says "i got my surf/4x4 for this reason and that reason" stop f***ing justifying your choice of motor. you just add weight to what these pricks are sayin....

hahaha brilliant shout .... i bought it cos i wanted it, simple as haha

Comment

Initially I bought a 4x4 Mitsubshi SWB Pajero to stop me buying a 3.0 GTO.
      Then I bought a 3.0 Surf because child seat was easier to fit and it could spin up its tyres...

On the green front..... well I'm smart enough to live within cycling distance of work and nipper is home educated so there's no school run either.
      Surf can run on cooking oil but I'm sure that kills more people by starvation than global warming will - and anyway it would probably have knock off too many BHP to be a viable option.

Hybrid? Hydrogen? Biofuels? NAH they're all wrong. The future is CLOCKWORK!
      Fear of death is the beginning of slavery

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        yeh that's it....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
        gonna see if we can report them for counterfeit or fraud with them tickets...
        Dont bother, just get as many tickets as possible then scatter them down the streets around the city centre . They will get done for littering
        as they are responsible for what is done with thier "advertising" leaflets. Thats why you dont get someone shoving advertising crap in your hand in the city centres now, the councils got pi$$ed off with the amount of litter being left around the shopping centres.
        Just dont get caught
        Now what was thier Email address..................
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
        X