Land Cruiser Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto pretty much all of the above.

Don't jump in, take your time etc coz there's never been a better time to buy one.

Generally, the diesels tend to have high milages and get used for towing big stuff like plant trailers, horse boxes. The milage is not a problem if they've been looked after. The problem is that they also look like they have high miles. Spares for the diesels are much easier to come by and are cheaper than for the petrol. Also, better fuel economy but as petrol is cheaper its not the hit you'd think.

The petrols are rare in the UK but the engine is a real gem. I love the power.

I think all UK spec had triple lockers. Beware the imports, not many fitted with the elockers. Without them you are basically buying a big Surf (with an SFA, of course)

Get one. You will not regret it.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
      may be better off speaking to that traitor ugly boyo , hes gone to the lc

difflocks middle front &rear why would you want one of those
      Hi Dave,

Jealousy -

1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
      2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
      3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
      4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

How's Val mate, and how was Xmas in your Surf?
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
        Hi Dave,

Jealousy -

1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
        2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
        Ah so you admit you are jealous of the Panda
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi Dave,

Jealousy -

Hi mines got diff-locks all-round, a nice "icebox for cooldrinks" a toyota factory fitted winch built in to the front bumper, cruise/control, and the list go,s on. It also returns 28 to 30 on long runs when towing another surf. evry now and then i think of getting rid of it but i can not find anything to take its place. Even updating it would not be worth it as you can see by the picture added. WHATS the saying " A LANDCRUISER IS FOR LIFE NOT FOR XMAS" 11years in my case.
          Attached Files
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Dave,

Jealousy -

5. + 3 difflocks

hi andy
            jealous who me errjust a little ,

ok a lot
            still got the turd gen and running fine at the mo
            val is fine, xmas was great loads of prezzies
            have a great new year mate and hope to see you later in 2009
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
              Hi mines got diff-locks all-round, a nice "icebox for cooldrinks" a toyota factory fitted winch built in to the front bumper, cruise/control, and the list go,s on. It also returns 28 to 30 on long runs when towing another surf. evry now and then i think of getting rid of it but i can not find anything to take its place. Even updating it would not be worth it as you can see by the picture added. WHATS the saying " A LANDCRUISER IS FOR LIFE NOT FOR XMAS" 11years in my case.

Brian

Comment

Working...
              X