stein is not for sale ....unless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    hey guys calm it down,what steve does with stein is up to him.he swapped stein for his scooby knowing that stein needed work doing on it.i couldnt get on with the scooby so i got rid of it,and steve propably cant get on with stein for reasons he knows,if i had known that he was gonna get rid of stein before i got rid of the scooby,then im sure we would of swapped back.at the end of the day i got what i wanted and i can always build a stein mk2.so if steve wants to get rid of stein then so be it,the world goes on.
    Aww shucks Mark that was so sweet of u to say all that, now wheest and leave us to it LOL I have a very nice truck here lookin to be stein Mk2

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      hey guys calm it down,what steve does with stein is up to him.he swapped stein for his scooby knowing that stein needed work doing on it.i couldnt get on with the scooby so i got rid of it,and steve propably cant get on with stein for reasons he knows,if i had known that he was gonna get rid of stein before i got rid of the scooby,then im sure we would of swapped back.at the end of the day i got what i wanted and i can always build a stein mk2.so if steve wants to get rid of stein then so be it,the world goes on.
      Sorry
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• i used to think this was a friendly forum , but im not so sure now ,
        the reason i put this on here in the first place was because i wasnt sure what to do ,
        i actually went down to order some flip paint for stein with the plans of a respray today , ive even planned with my local tuning company to use it as a project if i keep it , www.drm-msport.co.uk in the project section!!
        my wife relisted stein thinking i didnt know the auction had finished without a buyer as i was out at the pub at the time wife a mate

mark, thanks for defending me , you seem a very genuine person ,
        and yes i knew there were problems with stein when i got him , and was planning to rebuild or replace parts , but it seems to be sorted now, thats not an issue , just the speedo to sort

to be honest i feel quite offended by some of the comments , especially of my name being very apt,
        so thanks to those who have been friendly , but i think ill leave you to your snyd comments now and wont darken these pages again

merry christmas and goodbye
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by animal View Post
          i used to think this was a friendly forum , but im not so sure now ,
          the reason i put this on here in the first place was because i wasnt sure what to do ,
          i actually went down to order some flip paint for stein with the plans of a respray today , ive even planned with my local tuning company to use it as a project if i keep it , www.drm-msport.co.uk in the project section!!
          my wife relisted stein thinking i didnt know the auction had finished without a buyer as i was out at the pub at the time wife a mate

and yes i knew there were problems with stein when i got him , and was planning to rebuild or replace parts , but it seems to be sorted now, thats not an issue , just the speedo to sort

to be honest i feel quite offended by some of the comments , especially of my name being very apt,
          so thanks to those who have been friendly , but i think ill leave you to your snyd comments now and wont darken these pages again

Oh come on I have apologised havent I. What more do you want me to say.

I got it wrong - I made a mistake. I am very sorry....truly.

Don't throw a strop an leave.

Jeeeyz you men are sensitive.

Comment

• In fact you stay an I will leave k.

Comment

• I for one appologise mate, did'nt mean to offend you in any way, & that is not a pi$$ take, that is genuine.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                In fact you stay an I will leave k.

NO YOU WONT !!your a proper surf owner ,
                this is the scenario as joker sees it
                animal has got a scooby that dont fetch the money he wants, see's the stein which is for sale & sees all the intrest on this forum , hmmm will swap for scooby for stein then sell stein for more than scooby,

someone sees ad on ebay , all revealed
                at the end of the day its the owners choices what they do with there own vehicles but dont come on this site spouting shite [not for sale ]and making surf owners feel guilty ,
                so from the joker to animal bye
                ps will try to be more diplomatic in new year
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                  You more diplomatic ?

That will be a first
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    You more diplomatic ?

That will be a first
                    yeah by the 2nd will be back to normal rol on the new year
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• This has all got a bit funky hasn't it? I met Steve for an offroad trip in the snow a while back and he seems like an all right chap.

As Mark said, he swapped for the scoob, then swapped it again in short order cos he didn't like it. Stein looks fantastic, but I bet ownership aint exactly practical these days! So Steve doesn't want to offend Mark and decides to try to sell 'even though he doesn't want to'. No-one else ever pulled such a stunt?

So he wants to sell? So bl00dy what???

Dave, dont be diplomatic mate. You just be giving in the to PC minded!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by animal View Post
                        i used to think this was a friendly forum , but im not so sure now ,

Dont have a dig at Bibs mate.

To be fair the only thing thats ruffled the feathers is the fact that it seems your trying to sell the truck without paying the fees!

Its the get around it way. The same as if someone random just posts in general that there own truck is forsale! The sh!t hits the fan.

Personally i understand exactly what your saying about it not being for sale unless! Ignore the Ginger yorkshire bloke

Im not going to advertise my truck for sale because i dont want to sell it but if someone knocked on my door an offered my £5000 i'd probably be a bit of a fool to tell them to take a hike!

If Stein doesn't care what you do with the truck then who are we to give a sh!t!

Its just forum rules that your kinda... kinda not bending thats pi$$ed people off!!

Comment

• hahaha ya gang of bitches haha

Comment

• The orange one is nice... Goes with my eyes...
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Well i think thats the last of Mr animal...........unless.
                              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                                NO YOU WONT !!your a proper surf owner ,
                                this is the scenario as joker sees it
                                animal has got a scooby that dont fetch the money he wants, see's the stein which is for sale & sees all the intrest on this forum , hmmm will swap for scooby for stein then sell stein for more than scooby,

someone sees ad on ebay , all revealed
                                at the end of the day its the owners choices what they do with there own vehicles but dont come on this site spouting shite [not for sale ]and making surf owners feel guilty ,
                                so from the joker to animal bye

i dont want anyone to leave on my behalf,
                                i didnt even have the scooby for sale (no jokes about not selling etc) but decided i wanted to do some offroading again like last year and if you read the swap forum you will see i was after a 2.4 or 3.0 surf as i wanted to go green laning again like last year ,
                                mark then contacted me and asked if i would be interested in a swap as he had fancied a scooby and liked the look of mine , so how can i be planning to get stein to sell it?,
                                and as for someone spotting the ad on ebay, if you read the start of this thread youll see it was me that put the link on here .
                                if you think ive put a for sale ad on here then ill pay whatever it is that has to be paid , doesnt bother me !

in the last 10 years ive only ever owned 1 car more than a few months , i just change my mind a LOT ,

PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X