No announcement yet.

stein is not for sale ....unless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was interested in the privilege (which I'm not) how much would it cost ?

And while we're on the subject, how much would it cost to not have the privilege ? Which I might well want - or not

I'm bored - which is why I've just read this or not .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Not your decision to make.
      Sorry, i don't want to get on the wrong side of you mate cos i know i won't win.

Hang on, was'nt it you that started this whole thing off in the begining.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Hang on, was'nt it you that started this whole thing off in the begining.
        T'wasn't my fault. I merely pointed out an irregularity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          T'wasn't my fault. I merely pointed out an irregularity.
          Hope you spot more in the future cos its been a belter of a thread.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

or has it ?........
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I guess you still have him then mate? He wasn't for sale anyway though, was he? Some good offers made though.

£2000 the highest and 0.99p the lowest. All made from members on here I imagine?
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Ahhh, I've just noticed, he hasn't gone on sale again (or has he)?
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Ahhh, I've just noticed, he hasn't gone on sale again (or has he)?
                  Well caught. My arse it wasn't for sale. Why do people have the inclination to lie?

Comment

Was he upto no good?

I am confused - shall I stay away from this thread?
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                      Was he upto no good?

I am confused - shall I stay away from this thread?
                      He's relisted Stein, even though he has no interest in selling him, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        He's relisted Stein, even though he has no interest in selling him, of course.
                        Oh right - so why ###### swap for him in the first place????? or was it a scam?

Comment

Oh right - so why ###### swap for him in the first place?????
                          Exactly. Mind you, if he wants to flog him, that's his own affair, as he is the owner now, (even though it does seem criminal), but the sneaky advertising and blatant lying was|is just damned well annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                            Exactly. Mind you, if he wants to flog him, that's his own affair, as he is the owner now, (even though it does seem criminal), but the sneaky advertising and blatant lying was|is just damned well annoying.
                            Well on that note I'm gonna stay out of this thread coz that is just the lowest of the low.

His username was very apt (dunno if I spelt that right Matt sorry)

Comment

Well on that note I'm gonna stay out of this thread coz that is just the lowest of the low.

His username was very apt (dunno if I spelt that right Matt sorry)
                              Bet u cant stay away from this thread Bibs

Comment

• hey guys calm it down,what steve does with stein is up to him.he swapped stein for his scooby knowing that stein needed work doing on it.i couldnt get on with the scooby so i got rid of it,and steve propably cant get on with stein for reasons he knows,if i had known that he was gonna get rid of stein before i got rid of the scooby,then im sure we would of swapped back.at the end of the day i got what i wanted and i can always build a stein mk2.so if steve wants to get rid of stein then so be it,the world goes on.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X