Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by animal View Post
    whats oI mate?

organicimage.com,top blokes on there,and its in the uk!
    you will see link to forum on the left

Comment

think what the f@ck you like , like ive said , i know why i posted it on here , if someone else had spotted it on ebay and put a link saying "ooo look whats for sale " then there would have been all sorts of stupid comments of why its on there etc, so i thought if i put the link up then at least i can put the reason why .
      just shows who the shallow minded idiots are on this site , who are to quick to just jump in acting all tough lmfao
      Yup, and I'm a golden bodied Adonis matey.

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        organicimage.com,top blokes on there,and its in the uk!
        you will see link to forum on the left

nice one mate, ill have a look on there

hows your airbrushing going,
        you got any examples yet
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Yup, and I'm a golden bodied Adonis matey.
          Really????? funny the mental picture one builds up of people on this site, i had you down as a short fat ginger tw ummm person

Anyway it never ceases to amaze me that a thread about well b0ll0ks for want of a better word draws multi page responce, while a more serious question get's practicly buggerall, i'm not thinking of my posts in particular but one comes to mind, when i was asked by barry at roughtrax for my opinion on the shock he is thinking of bulk buying, i mistakenly thought that guys with more experience on here would be only to glad to give their opinions, dragged just over a page out of it which i was a little disapointed in but wtf, (or did i infringe some advertiseing policy or summat?) i'll not bother again
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Really????? funny the mental picture one builds up of people on this site, i had you down as a short fat ginger tw ummm person

Anyway it never ceases to amaze me that a thread about well b0ll0ks for want of a better word draws multi page responce, while a more serious question get's practicly buggerall, i'm not thinking of my posts in particular but one comes to mind, when i was asked by barry at roughtrax for my opinion on the shock he is thinking of bulk buying, i mistakenly thought that guys with more experience on here would be only to glad to give their opinions, dragged just over a page out of it which i was a little disapointed in but wtf, (or did i infringe some advertiseing policy or summat?) i'll not bother again
            ian i think the thing with that page was that barry was after some feedback from people that had bought the shocks.or did i read it wrong.??
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Git.

I'm not fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                ian i think the thing with that page was that barry was after some feedback from people that had bought the shocks.or did i read it wrong.??
                Thats how i read it mate.

Popeye, Aint got them so i got no idea but would i buy them?!

Yeah! Why not!

Comment

then there would have been all sorts of stupid comments
                  Ermmm, helloooo. This is hiluxsurf.co.uk. What did you expect? EVERY post is met with at least a dozen half-baked, pointless, off topic comments
                  Last edited by Apache; 14 December 2008, 20:48.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

nice one mate, ill have a look on there

hows your airbrushing going,
                    you got any examples yet
                    getting the new(here comes a mouthfull) auto air,air bourne paint on thursday,meant to be the waterbased stuff that actually sticks,no examples yet,won't be long tho

Comment

. . . when i was asked by barry at roughtrax for my opinion on the shock he is thinking of bulk buying, i mistakenly thought that guys with more experience on here would be only to glad to give their opinions, dragged just over a page out of it which i was a little disapointed in but wtf, (or did i infringe some advertiseing policy or summat?) i'll not bother again
                      Not everyone was entitled to give there opinion though, if they haven't actually tried them . . . where most folk can spot a chancer . . . and everyone can jump on a bandwagon.

Comment

• No-one's ever heard of those shocks Ian. That's why no-one gave you any feedback. I'm sure if Barry gave one of those, one procomp and one other to an engineering type person, they'll gladly take them to bits aand see what's 'better'.

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          getting the new(here comes a mouthfull) auto air,air bourne paint on thursday,meant to be the waterbased stuff that actually sticks,no examples yet,won't be long tho
                          i seem to be getting on ok with the waterbourne stuff i use,
                          because of my job i have a full set of lechler hydrofan paints, so i use them, they are great,

ill gwt some pics up of a few things ive done
                          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

i seem to be getting on ok with the waterbourne stuff i use,
                            because of my job i have a full set of lechler hydrofan paints, so i use them, they are great,

ill gwt some pics up of a few things ive done
                            lovely or put up a link to one of your pics on airbrush.com forum?

Comment

and bibs if you apologised then im sorry but i missed it , so for that i apologise
                              Accepted - thank you
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X