How the hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell...

...do rumours manage to spread so damned quickly? Just had our Gert come down to the workshop to say that two ladies have been to ask if we'll take a rabbit in as they've been told we won't turn animals away. Honestly, you can't fart these days without someone knowing. I'd really love to know how word gets round like it does. I'm allergic to the buggers too, so I can see me having the sniffles, wheezes and itching whilst I build up a partial immunity for the next few months.

On a plus note though, released a Magpie the other day which took straight to the trees, and it didn't get attacked by the other ones which nest slightly further up, so that should be back on form within a week or two once it's built itself back up to full strength nicely. T'was a tad scrawny, but in good enough health in general.

awwwwwww matts softer side lol

Comment

Your as soft as i am, we've taken in many a poorly unwanted thing in the past, and i'm also allergic to things with fur on, nursed a crow back to health a while back then drove it to a wildlife santuary for final treatment and releaseing, bl00dy 80 mile round trip plus a donation, everybody else i know would have wrung the bleeder's neck
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Awww shucks matt! Heart o' gold!!

Popeye, how was the Holiday mate?!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Your as soft as i am, we've taken in many a poorly unwanted thing in the past, and i'm also allergic to things with fur on, nursed a crow back to health a while back then drove it to a wildlife santuary for final treatment and releaseing, bl00dy 80 mile round trip plus a donation, everybody else i know would have wrung the bleeder's neck
          omg yr back,how did it go?

Comment

Well just spent 30 mins typeing it up and the ba$tard wont post, error page,
            great time pity we had to come home although sleeping in my own bed is nice, loads of real ale, pasties, fish & chips
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              awwwwwww matts softer side lol
              I ain't got a soft side. Honestly. Truthfully. It's just that animals don't get on my tits like some people do.

Comment

Well just spent 30 mins typeing it up and the ba$tard wont post, error page,
                great time pity we had to come home although sleeping in my own bed is nice, loads of real ale, pasties, fish & chips
                http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=49317
                glad u enjoyed it,u earned a break i reacon

Comment

I'm not the only one then. Nearly ended up with a cat the other day too. Fortunately, (as they are the only other animal I'm allergic to after rabbits), someone else gave that a home before I was due to set off home.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    I ain't got a soft side. Honestly. Truthfully. It's just that animals don't get on my tits like some people do.
                    how do people get on there?must hurt lmao

Comment

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheh!!!!!.................... .......Gert.

Comment

...do rumours manage to spread so damned quickly? Just had our Gert come down to the workshop to say that two ladies have been to ask if we'll take a rabbit in as they've been told we won't turn animals away. Honestly, you can't fart these days without someone knowing. I'd really love to know how word gets round like it does. I'm allergic to the buggers too, so I can see me having the sniffles, wheezes and itching whilst I build up a partial immunity for the next few months.

On a plus note though, released a Magpie the other day which took straight to the trees, and it didn't get attacked by the other ones which nest slightly further up, so that should be back on form within a week or two once it's built itself back up to full strength nicely. T'was a tad scrawny, but in good enough health in general.

Knew there was a dam good reason behind the fact that I like you.
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheh!!!!!.................... .......Gert.
                          It's be hopes our lass don't find out I'm calling her that. She has threatened me with not so nice things if she finds out I'm using that 'expression' to refer to her.

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                          Knew there was a dam good reason behind the fact that I like you.
                          Pack it in woman. You'll have me blushing soon.

Comment

It's be hopes our lass don't find out I'm calling her that. She has threatened me with not so nice things if she finds out I'm using that 'expression' to refer to her.

Pack it in woman. You'll have me blushing soon.
                            You blush - pfer, surely not
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                              You blush - pfer, surely not
                              It accentuates the ginger beard nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X