No announcement yet.

computer/camcorder geeks heeeeeeeeelp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLAN C - does the camera have a video and audio output via lead to your tv, so that you can watch your stuff off the camera.

If so , does your PC let you suck raw video in (composite video). If it does you could always play the video out of the camcorder via your lead to the PC and load it in that way. If you PC does not have a video card caple of sucking in, you can buy them..£30.00 internal or external via USB.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

this may help there to links at the top right of the page

http://dotwhat.net/moi/8618/

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        PLAN C - does the camera have a video and audio output via lead to your tv, so that you can watch your stuff off the camera.

If so , does your PC let you suck raw video in (composite video). If it does you could always play the video out of the camcorder via your lead to the PC and load it in that way. If you PC does not have a video card caple of sucking in, you can buy them..£30.00 internal or external via USB.
        tv will do that,pc wont and downloaded that program,and even if i put those files in my documents,i go to them and it cant see them

Comment

I am getting stuck for a solution,,, you dont happen to have an older camcorder that can suck in video around do you..

I'm a mac person, but i downloaded that software too on my old PC and it worked grand ( apart from the watermark it put on)
          Last edited by Vultch; 25 August 2008, 20:24.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
            I am getting stuck for a solution,,, you dont happen to have an older camcorder that can suck in video around do you..

I'm a mac person, but i downloaded that software too on my old PC and it worked grand ( apart from the watermark it put on)
            nope,cheers for tryin tho,sure i'll get there in the end,maybe i'll buy the dvd burner for it,then straight onto dvd,then onto computer??

Comment

Couple of things.

What software are you using on the pc to view / edit the video as this might be the problem.

What mode are you videoing in, as from the spec I can find states that you can have M-PEG2 and some variable bitrate formats.
              My other cars a QUAD
              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Jvc Everio

Hi I Got Mine Last Week. All I Do After Recording Is Plug It Into My Lap Top And Press The Direct Back Up Button On The Camera. Go Into Power Cinema Ne Programe, Click On Browse Videos And There It Is..

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                  Couple of things.

What software are you using on the pc to view / edit the video as this might be the problem.

What mode are you videoing in, as from the spec I can find states that you can have M-PEG2 and some variable bitrate formats.
                  no idea lol
                  Originally posted by MALAKI View Post
                  Hi I Got Mine Last Week. All I Do After Recording Is Plug It Into My Lap Top And Press The Direct Back Up Button On The Camera. Go Into Power Cinema Ne Programe, Click On Browse Videos And There It Is..
                  and i can get "back up" on the view finder but no idea where the files are???

Comment

failing all the above advice,,,try going to the manufacturer's web site and see if they have the software you need most makers usually have a downloadable bundle available.

What is the make and model of the camcorder???

Cheers
                    Paul

Comment

Go through menu screens till you find the video format settings and see what they are.

Set it to the highest possible setting
                      My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                        ok,i'm tearing out whats left of my hair here,a while back i bought a jvc everio gz-mg330hek hdd camcorder,but no matter what i do once connected to pc i cannot get it to replay videos on the pc,the still images/pics ive taken arent a prob,i can see those,but the vids.....and im guessin here are files called moi and mod files???heeeeeelp!! tia!
                        Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post
                        failing all the above advice,,,try going to the manufacturer's web site and see if they have the software you need most makers usually have a downloadable bundle available.

Cheers
                        Paul
                        TREV!!!!
                        My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post

Cheers
                          Paul
                          jvc gz-mg330h just tried their site,i can download intructions !!!!!!!!

Comment

TREV!!!!
                            i don't care i just it to work lol

Comment

Can send you a copy of Pinnacle video software to see if that helps
                              My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Can send you a copy of Pinnacle video software to see if that helps
                                wots that??

Comment

Working...
                                X