No announcement yet.

I Need a tractor......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi where abouts did you pick it up from??? I know you said just outside Hastings.

Comment

Where abouts are you in Northampton I have 2 Fordson Majors a mower a hay turner a topper a set of harrows and other stuff. I may be able to help. I live in Blisworth.
      Steve.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

awesome!! My uncles got one of those.

Not sure if his has turned a wheel in the past 5 years though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
          Where abouts are you in Northampton I have 2 Fordson Majors a mower a hay turner a topper a set of harrows and other stuff. I may be able to help. I live in Blisworth.
          Steve.

NOW...... he says????

well I could do with some advice at least, the first being, how do I attach these mudguards to the thing, will i need some heat,

also who do you use for repairs locally?

Comment

Originally posted by nettielikescars View Post
            Hi where abouts did you pick it up from??? I know you said just outside Hastings.
            wallington?

I drove past the ###### place and missed it by about Eight miles,
            stopped at some Seat dealership?

as it transpired, it was at the end of a strip of concrete, running a mile across country, beautifull spot BTW your very lucky to live there

Comment

Originally posted by henry F View Post
              NOW...... he says????

well I could do with some advice at least, the first being, how do I attach these mudguards to the thing, will i need some heat,

also who do you use for repairs locally?
              What mudguards sre you trying to attach. And I do all my own repairs. What tractor have you bought. And whereabouts are you.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Blisworth member

Could you contact me sometime

inconnus.les@gmail.com got some questions if you have a few minutes to spare I'd be glad of that

Henry

Comment

Could you contact me sometime

inconnus.les@gmail.com got some questions if you have a few minutes to spare I'd be glad of that

Henry
                  Done.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

wallington?

I drove past the ###### place and missed it by about Eight miles,
                    stopped at some Seat dealership?

as it transpired, it was at the end of a strip of concrete, running a mile across country, beautifull spot BTW your very lucky to live there
                    Was it Whatlington? was the seat dealership up on a bank? They are funny folk around there! I live just along the coast where all the old people come to retire and die.

Comment

Thats the place yeah'

......So is Bexhill,

really as bad as the film show it?

Comment

Bexhill On Sea

Bexhill is full of old people that have a habit of walking out into the road, just as you approach them, and many cars look like they have no driver cos the old person can't see over the steering wheel. They like driving onto the railway track even though they have to go through a fence first. Most of them are so rude, you would think they own the place but usually they have moved down to the south coast to retire or wait out their last days by the sea, If they really p*** me off, i turn around and tell them to go back where they come from as i was born in Bexhill and have lived here all my life.
                        Its a nice place to come if you want to go to the beach and its the birth place of British Motor Racing.

Sorry had a bit of a Rant there.

Comment

(Great aren't they BTW, any Man that fails to like pratting about on a tractor is likely a gayer IMHO)

Hrrrrmmmmm............women can drive tractors too

Jacqueline

Comment

A mate of mine bought a mower for his old tractor from these people: http://www.china-tractors.com/

He was very impressed with the kit, and the price was spot on. We toyed with the idea of importing some of their stuff ourselves for resale, especially after looking through their buggys and karts.
                            Paul </Slugsie>
                            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Well I bought a chinky mower in the end...

it has a years guarantee,

I won't use it that much anyway,

looking at it on arrival, it looks pretty robust to me.

Gayers' is a generic term for less than manly men
                              I've not properly considered the argument to encompass wimmin as yet,
                              Also I've not been to Bexhill, I never even knew it existed
                              until that film.
                              never knew either, about the home of motorsport bit which is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by jax View Post
                                Hrrrrmmmmm............women can drive tractors too ......................
                                Jacqueline
                                Exaclty what Linda said when she read it....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X