Qualified to save lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Ha ha they tried too - Not sure if it's been amended in the last few years but apparantly you can kill a welshman wiht an arrow after midnight if they are within the city walls.

Hatefull things.
    Well there's still a law (think it's still current) preventing welsh people from being within the city walls when it's dark. So only right that you can that you can shoot them with an arrow
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
      Well there's still a law (think it's still current) preventing welsh people from being within the city walls when it's dark. So only right that you can that you can shoot them with an arrow
      Ha ha ha good job I live on the welsh side then.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

ati welsh?

ooo you deleted it too quick.......

Comment

ati welsh?

ooo you deleted it too quick.......
          eh? what was deleted?

Comment

eh? what was deleted?
            you were asked to put a smiley on the end to avoid being 'ati' welsh....

Comment

you were asked to put a smiley on the end to avoid being 'ati' welsh....
              I'm not anit-welsh

Comment

I know your not anti welsh thats why I deleted my post.
                If someone took it the wrong way then I'm sure they would let you know.

It's been said before that comments can be misconstrued because they are typed and not actually spoken aloud.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  I know your not anti welsh thats why I deleted my post.
                  If someone took it the wrong way then I'm sure they would let you know.

It's been said before that comments can be misconstrued because they are typed and not actually spoken aloud.
                  ooo now see I never meant it to mean like like - I am welsh but hey a bit of stick never hurt anyone. Too much blo0dy politics - say what you feel an not to offend.

Comment

I 'know what you mean, but a couple of moaning codgers later and we get ###### world war 3 breaking out.

I don't usually follow my own advice though
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      I 'know what you mean, but a couple of moaning codgers later and we get ###### world war 3 breaking out.

I don't usually follow my own advice though
                      I am beyond this lately, you either take it in the manner it was said or wallow in your own well - maybe its just time to shut up before I get in trouble.
                      Last edited by Bibs; 8 April 2008, 22:39.

Comment

Passed my 1st aid course refresher today. Another 3 years of being able to help those that injur themselves.
                        After working for 25yrs as an ambulance man for Scottish Ambulance Service, now retired, I wish you all the luck in the world mate.
                        Bun
                        www.minehoff.com

Comment

Well done Jason !!!
                          But do ya not remember how /when we named ya Capain Chaos n why ???

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Didn't that involve a broken finger
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

As I remember Ian, it was caused as he showed a young lady to some toilets when she fell, so not only does he cause "Chaos" he can repair it aswell ....
                              really Jas.....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X