Qualified to save lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualified to save lives

Passed my 1st aid course refresher today. Another 3 years of being able to help those that injur themselves.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
    Passed my 1st aid course refresher today. Another 3 years of being able to help those that injur themselves.
    What worries me is the way your trucks looked after, is that a guide to your abilities at first aid.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

It means you get to give the fat munter at work some nice mouth to mouth action if she passes out. Lucky you eh?
      Last edited by KERRSURF; 8 April 2008, 19:39.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        It means you get to give the fat munter at work some nice mouth to mouth action if she passes out.
        we will lit you do the fat bitch and i do the fit bird in the office
        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

ive got that cert,and company policy states,i cannot put a plaster on another person as will then be liable for infections etc,i must give them plaster as a gift lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            It means you get to give the fat munter at work some nice mouth to mouth action if she passes out. Lucky you eh?
            Ooooo thats not nice - whats up with fat birds?

Ps good for you - you'd be suprised when it comes in handy. Hubby been able to help a fair few round here due to crashes and fires, being in the right place at the right time. Training makes all the diff. Should be tought in lessons at school.
            Last edited by Bibs; 8 April 2008, 20:26.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Ooooo thats not nice - whats up with fat birds?

nothing if they can't reach your dinner and don't want to sit next to you on a plane.
              Alan

Comment

Jimmy Carr

"I was doing a show once and this very large girl came up to me afterwards, she was pretty upset, she said to me I don't like your jokes Your Fattist! and I said Eh no, I think you'll find your fattest"
                Alan

Comment

Well done Jason!

But with you around, there is always the possibility of injury lol

(but usually your truck)
                  Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    ive got that cert,and company policy states,i cannot put a plaster on another person as will then be liable for infections etc,i must give them plaster as a gift lmao
                    yeah was shocked at the amount of rubbish law around trying to limit what a 1st aider can do. It'll end up being a qualification to ring for an ambulance and watch someone die.

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                    Ps good for you - you'd be suprised when it comes in handy. Hubby been able to help a fair few round here due to crashes and fires, being in the right place at the right time. Training makes all the diff. Should be tought in lessons at school.
                    Well 2 weeks after passing, 3 years ago. I had to use my training in a car accident, worst thing was I knew the person involved (work colleague) and how it happened. After that been pretty quiet, the odd plaster here and there, but nothing serious. The last time used was on myself when I cut the end of my finger off.

Oh and SV1000, I'm fixing that damage now.

Comment

Well 2 weeks after passing, 3 years ago. I had to use my training in a car accident, worst thing was I knew the person involved (work colleague) and how it happened. After that been pretty quiet, the odd plaster here and there, but nothing serious. The last time used was on myself when I cut the end of my finger off.
                      But I bet you helped and if it wasnt for your training......who knows.

Now how do explain cuttin your own finger off....

Comment

But I bet you helped and if it wasnt for your training......who kbnows.

Now how do explain cuttin your own finger off....
                        It helped a lot, he barrel rolled his car and ended up on his roof in a hedge when I got to him. Huge head wound, which made the paramdics call in a doctor to make the decision to send him to local A&E or airlift to head trauma unit in Southampton. So yeah could have been worse.
                        As for my finger, was back in November last year and was cutting a swede. The knife slipped and went into my middle finger on the left hand. Ended up with 3 stitches fixing the tip back on. Got a nice scar now and not much feeling in the end of my finger.

Comment

It helped a lot, he barrel rolled his car and ended up on his roof in a hedge when I got to him. Huge head wound, which made the paramdics call in a doctor to make the decision to send him to local A&E or airlift to head trauma unit in Southampton. So yeah could have been worse.
                          As for my finger, was back in November last year and was cutting a swede. The knife slipped and went into my middle finger on the left hand. Ended up with 3 stitches fixing the tip back on. Got a nice scar now and not much feeling in the end of my finger.
                          Good for you - as said it should be taught in school instead of ....(going to get lashed for this) Welsh.

Oooo hateful things them swedes - need to keep a tight grip of um.

Comment

Good for you - as said it should be taught in school instead of ....(going to get lashed for this) Welsh.

Oooo hateful things them swedes - need to keep a tight grip of um.
                            you got taught welsh at school? Is that to tell the Welsh to leave chester after dark?
                            Yeah have learnt to control a swede better since the incedence

Comment

you got taught welsh at school? Is that to tell the Welsh to leave chester after dark?
                              Yeah have learnt to control a swede better since the incedence
                              Ha ha they tried too - Not sure if it's been amended in the last few years but apparantly you can kill a welshman wiht an arrow after midnight if they are within the city walls.

Hatefull things.

Comment

Working...
                              X