X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
    Don' even get me started on this one,

It's down to a number of things I guess, some of them being:

The parents, and their lack of respect for other people, and the kids do the same.

The bleeding hearts liberals who won't let us disiplin, chastise or punish.

The courts/judicial system failing to give effective sentances.

The prisons ( and lack of them) being like holoiday camps.

The human rights fiasco ( see bleeding hearts liberals above).

The lack of police.

The police's ineptitude,

etc, etc, etc.

Spot on Bob

This country is going crazy

How can a terrorist stand in the street and encite hatred against white people?

If we did that in their country we would get a bullet in the head...maybe that's how we should deal with them too

Apache has it right - round up the terrorists, murderers, paedos, yobs, hoodies & junkies, put em together and...

BOOOOMMMMM

Britain will be a good place to bring up your children instead of being scared to let them out of your sight for 5 minutes

Maybe we should create a Surf commune in Spain and all live happily together with our families and trucks
    Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
      i was in a gang in my teens it was a big gang too about 25 of us
      we got up to allsorts
      but we never stole anything or hurt anyone only ower selfs
      its the young free range mind of today
      scared of nothing respect for nothing but want every thing

we were never that way out
      The trouble is a gang of 25 teens hanging around is enough to worry people, whether they were naughty or not

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        Maybe we should create a Surf commune in Spain and all live happily together with our families and trucks

Not a bad idea, but, a bunch of 4x4 drivers hanging around, the pubs, and driving allover the countryside may upset the locals to the same extent.
        Would we just be another "gang", if we rode motorcycles we'd be tarred with a certain brush....................
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Not a bad idea, but, a bunch of 4x4 drivers hanging around, the pubs, and driving allover the countryside may upset the locals to the same extent
          With the amount of fuel we buy any petrol station would be happy to rent us some land to live on, or with the amount of alcohol we would buy any pub would probably be happy too

We could grow fields of weed and light it regularly to keep the locals in a good mood

Comment

The trouble is a gang of 25 teens hanging around is enough to worry people, whether they were naughty or not
            thats just it we did not hang around we made ower own funn
            swings in the woods bike tracks tiggy football dickileaveo the list is endless

in ower day we did not hang about drinking beer and doing drugs at street corners or at the shop wall
            we had fun in a crowed nowa days the idea of of fun has changed
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

thats just it we did not hang around we made ower own funn
              swings in the woods bike tracks tiggy football dickileaveo the list is endless

in ower day we did not hang about drinking beer and doing drugs at street corners or at the shop wall

we had fun in a crowd - nower days the idea of of fun has changed
              Very true...these days 'fun' is kicking some 14 year olds head in and posting it on youtube

Comment

I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around. So be it.
                Thing is though, before it comes around to them, they affect us all

yes, I feel like I'm getting started now, so best leave lol, but think there's far too many human rights here, and that there should be secret sterilization squads going around to stop the spread of such disrespectful families. Labour will only help the poor - so of course you'll get more of them - it's logical
                Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  I will make my usual point here that there is, in fact, no social decay. Look at the crime figures, look at unemployment figures. Nothing bad is happening it's just that we're the adults now and someone else is the kids we used to be.
                  i can't honestly believe you really posted that, which cloud cuckoo world do you live in, and as for those statistics you published, i would'nt believe any stats that this goverment released,obviously some gullable people do, the days are fast coming when there will be vigilante law on the streets as the police are to scared to do anything due to human rights and all the other crap that ties their hands,but speeding drivers are exempt nick as many as you can!

Comment

With the amount of fuel we buy any petrol station would be happy to rent us some land to live on, or with the amount of alcohol we would buy any pub would probably be happy too

We could grow fields of weed and light it regularly to keep the locals in a good mood
                    Now that sounds like a plan
                    Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
                      Thing is though, before it comes around to them, they affect us all

yes, I feel like I'm getting started now, so best leave lol, but think there's far too many human rights here, and that there should be secret sterilization squads going around to stop the spread of such disrespectful families. Labour will only help the poor - so of course you'll get more of them - it's logical

Dunno about Labour helping the poor, they are certainly making more of them, me included.
                      Rob

Comment

Dunno about Labour helping the poor, they are certainly making more of them, me included.
                        and me
                        has you lot konw iam ill
                        i have been ill 4 years
                        the last 2 years i have been put on the sick by my doctor
                        its crap what they think i can live on i spent my life savings paying the house hold bills for 2 years
                        if it wasnt for me being a (floor bord person) and having a rich dad
                        i would not be driveing anything at all
                        the cost of liveing just keeps going up its harder now than its ever been

kids of today have nothing to look forward to goverment dont help nothing

it just gets my mad up to think about it
                        selling up a leaveing the uk seems to have a lot of good points to it i must say
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by soramad View Post
                          i can't honestly believe you really posted that, which cloud cuckoo world do you live in, and as for those statistics you published, i would'nt believe any stats that this goverment released,obviously some gullable people do, the days are fast coming when there will be vigilante law on the streets as the police are to scared to do anything due to human rights and all the other crap that ties their hands,but speeding drivers are exempt nick as many as you can!
                          You really think that all the Charlie Bronsons will be sauntering around with guns and popping caps in the asses of the naughty 15 year olds.

eh.......no.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

and me
                            has you lot konw iam ill
                            i have been ill 4 years
                            the last 2 years i have been put on the sick by my doctor
                            its crap what they think i can live on i spent my life savings paying the house hold bills for 2 years
                            if it wasnt for me being a (floor bord person) and having a rich dad
                            i would not be driveing anything at all
                            the cost of liveing just keeps going up its harder now than its ever been

kids of today have nothing to look forward to goverment dont help nothing

it just gets my mad up to think about it
                            selling up a leaveing the uk seems to have a lot of good points to it i must say

Most of the young folk today have no hope of ever owning their own home, or affording to have/drive a nice car, unless they get it/do it illegally.

The cost of living is rising all over Europe, if not the world.

In Zimbabwe, the rate of inflation is.......100,000 % per anum, so what costs you $1 now, will cost $100,000 in 12 months time, money is now obselete there. I doubt we will ever be in that position here, but house prices have ow peaked, and with the lack of mortgages around, they can only go down.

All we want is somewhere to live, at the end of the day, so if the average house cost £10,000 we could all get one, but it is a free market, and it's all supply and demand, so the average house costs in excess of £150,000 and so I'll never be able to afford another one, as I don't have enough time left to pay a mortgage off, and I don't earn enough to afford it, unless I move abroad!
                            Last edited by plumb bob; 30 March 2008, 23:23.
                            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                              Well, your kind of right. It was a lot worse when I was a kid.

All crime

Violent crime

Criminal damage

Burglary

Theft (not including vehicles)

Vehicle theft
                              So cum on, own up, who here was a teen in 1995 causing all this trouble den?
                              Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

It was Judwak, I seen him do it....
                                Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X