Camskill - p.s. Ive lost my mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Yeah, in a vacuum, on a friction free surface, it will be a 200mph machine!
    We really do have an uncannily similar pessimistic streak, you and I.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      me take the ####.out of a fellow surfer.go wash your mouth out monkey boy.but you are right about the jog bit.

Comment

I take it it's a street posser and not a mud plugger {muddy hill might take a while} so going slowly will make it easier to see mate in fact you might evn be able to read the tyre size as you pass on full tilt.

Anyway mate can't wait to see pics
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          I take it it's a street posser and not a mud plugger {muddy hill might take a while} so going slowly will make it easier to see mate in fact you might evn be able to read the tyre size as you pass on full tilt.

Anyway mate can't wait to see pics
          I will be off roading in it - i can see if it sucks then

It spends most of its time on the street! I wont lie about that.

But - lets be honest, if im off road i have the option of 4wd - low ratio etc. Should be enough to get it going fine (i think)

the sh!t the guys on yotatech do with there trucks on 35's with incorrect gearing is crazy!! like proper crazy!!!

Comment

they will look great fitted, i received my 33s and alloys yesterday.
            ive blasted the wheels,primed, painted and laquered, im getting the tyres fitted and getting them bolted onto the car tomorrow

Comment

AWESOME DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look rod,i have noticed(as i have said before) not to much difference on these 33,s and a 2.4 lump.you will want to make use of a run up for big hills maybe though!

seriously mate get some pics asap

(nice sig line btw)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

nice rubbers rod hope they go well
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  AWESOME DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look rod,i have noticed(as i have said before) not to much difference on these 33,s and a 2.4 lump.you will want to make use of a run up for big hills maybe though!

seriously mate get some pics asap

(nice sig line btw)
                  your one of the main reasons i went to 35's mate! as soon as you said there wasnt much difference that was it!

plus a 33" is only an inch extra around the whole diameter of my current tyres- with the height of my lift, it may still look a little lost.

Im happy with my choice. I dont expect everyone to think "bloomin heck, Rods a genius" an get 35's just cuz ive done some 'research'

All ive done is take everything everyones said into context an refered it to my truck - the answer really is out there! the biggest an hardest choice is - 33's that stick out an look bada$$ or 35's that sit spot on under the arches!

Ive made my choice - if its the wrong one i'll just cry

Comment

from 31s it is 2" on the radius, but it's 13.1% extra on the circumference of the tire which is what matters.

Not implying or saying anything by that, Rod you got my respect for having the balls to give it a go mate even though you yourself have said you ain't 100% sure on how it's gonna be.

If it works you'll be sitting sweet, and if it don't cope you gotta make the decision quick, either ebay the tires and you might well get back close to what you paid if you only do a few (<500) miles on them. Or throw some more money at it for the re-gearing. The quicker you make the decision the better your chances of getting a decent chunk of your money back if you need to.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Your post just reminded me that I meant to post up earlier Nero.

I'd agree with Nero Rod. Top job on having the nads to give it a go. If nobody tried owt we'd ne'er know if it's plausible or not.

Right, I'm going back to being a gloomy, pessimistic doomsayer now...........

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        your one of the main reasons i went to 35's mate! as soon as you said there wasnt much difference that was it!
                        You do realise he's probably telling porkies to delude himself into believing there's no difference too?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                          You do realise he's probably telling porkies to delude himself into believing there's no difference too?
                          nah, he just wouldn't notice coz he drives like an old man
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

They look the business Rod!

Now get bidding on this.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-LEXUS-LS4...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                              nah, he just wouldn't notice coz he drives like an old man

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                                They look the business Rod!

Now get bidding on this.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-LEXUS-LS4...QQcmdZViewItem
                                Ummmm if only i had the money, knowhow and workshop,
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X