• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    if i get any speeding tickets i will consider buying a 2.4
    Theyre easier to park
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I wouldn't ignore it! I am working nights this week and on my way into work on wednesday my pully was making some racket then stoped......................

next thing i new they was smoke in the cab and a horrid smell, i thought oh no the clutch is going, but it felt fine to drive and i was only a minute or two from work. pulled up and parked to see loads of smoke from the engine bay. Got out with the engine still running and armed with torch saw the colprite and the belt was melting on the jammed pully. so out came the knife and sorted the problem. was fine since apart from burning my fingers pulling it out and getting funny looks throwing what looked a thin snake on the carpark floor!
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
        Theyre easier to park
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post

pulley in pic is making some noise gather the bearings fubarred its for the air con , can i just cut the belt off or is there something else running off it ?? or do i replace ?? and at what price,??
          Do it I Dave, Cut-cut it off .. alternatively slacken the bolt n remove the Belt
          (Worst cas senario wiv it on) Bearing breaks up n fawks ya AC belt which fawks up ya others ....
          Bin withowt my belt 2 years now !!!! Am i bovvered .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
            Theyre easier to park
            anything is that dont go more than 10mph
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
              Do it I Dave, Cut-cut it off .. alternatively slacken the bolt n remove the Belt
              (Worst cas senario wiv it on) Bearing breaks up n fawks ya AC belt which fawks up ya others ....
              Bin withowt my belt 2 years now !!!! Am i bovvered .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!
              had my a/c completly removed now its easier to change the cambelt
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

I have a perfectly good A/C pump from a 3.0ltr and also one from a 2.4ltr.

If you want to replace yours then i'll send it to you for a reasonable offer and next day courier for £15 extra.

cheers
                Paul

Comment

Thats reminded me. i took out air con stuff but never got round to gettin shot of air con belt and compressor. Just when i thought i was done!!!!!
                  www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

update

belt as been removed but found more work [other belts are frayed]

while i was out there changed steering idler @ tightened handbrake cable
                    found diff fluid leaking [front, and ferking breather nut is rounded ]
                    apart from that the world is still round
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

dont know if it different ina 3l but tony took my ac out all together.

Comment

Working...
                      X