Opperation Shiny Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post

I'm so sorry you feel like this, but Bogus is probably right, it's a flash in the pan idea

but you still let the side down J.how could you even think of becoming a shiney and doing things like that to ya truck...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

just over 2 hours to get her shinny, most shinny club members spend that long cleaning just the engine bay
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
        just over 2 hours to get her shinny, most shinny club members spend that long cleaning just the engine bay
        yeah, I can see this being only a temporary membership to the shiny club. The plus side is I'll be able to put my forum name sticker on my truck
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

With my engine bay it will take you that long to FIND my engine !!!!!
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            No need to be ashamed Graham, admitting to having it valeted is no different to owning up to the fact that youre a slob. Had it valeted indeed. I would think all shinys do it themselves and would probably look down with some contempt on somebody who "had it valeted" Shiny is a state of mind and in my opinion getting someone else to clean your truck is as awful as getting someone else to sleep with your wife, cos you cant be bothered.

Bogus
            Is this unusual ?
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

**cough**

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                **cough**

vince taking your engine out to clean the bay is a bit extreme
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  **cough**

almost as clean as mine

Comment

he's taken it out to chrome it !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      he's taken it out to chrome it !!
                      It's Vince, he's getting it gold plated !!!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                        almost as clean as mine

a few of mine
                        Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:31.
                        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Jason I'm so dissapointed ..... but for sure it won't last long you'll slip up soon enough & need
                          Don't forget where ya were when I first called ya Captain Chaos, I'm sure if ya forget "sledge" - "24/7" - myself n others will remind ya !!

ps. don't worry we'll tow ya out next time .........

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                            Jason I'm so dissapointed ..... but for sure it won't last long you'll slip up soon enough & need
                            Don't forget where ya were when I first called ya Captain Chaos, I'm sure if ya forget "sledge" - "24/7" - myself n others will remind ya !!

ps. don't worry we'll tow ya out next time .........

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                            don't worry I remember that weekend all to well

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                              Youre being a bit previous there Ian, as has been pointed out his truck has bits missing from it, thats hardly shiny club standards now is it.?

I can see a need for a " kind of cleanish " club. Somewhere betwen filthy and disgusting, but not really up to the exacting requirements of shiny. I think thats probably where Jason fits in.

( Psst between me and you I think its a bit of a half hearted effort, the mans not serious, hes a bit of a fly by night if you ask me )

Bogus
                              He may not be out of the closet but at least he's opened the door,
                              could'nt really fault him for bit's missing as our founder member and chairperson aint even got an engine in there, however getting someone else to do it is a no no, thats trying to be a shiney by proxy,
                              as for sleeping with the missis! forget it!!!! i have
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                                He may not be out of the closet but at least he's opened the door,
                                could'nt really fault him for bit's missing as our founder member and chairperson aint even got an engine in there, however getting someone else to do it is a no no, thats trying to be a shiney by proxy,
                                as for sleeping with the missis! forget it!!!! i have
                                Well I wasn't going to do it myself, it's too much work for one lazy person like me. Besides pa chaos has the professional equipment and he's desperate for my truck to look clean again.

Comment

Working...
                                X