Opperation Shiny Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opperation Shiny Club

Well I'm carrying out one of my New Year resolutions, I'm going to see if I can get my truck clean. After 8 months of saving water and parking it out in the rain to get the occasional free wash. The first phase was carried out on Sunday with help from Pa Chaos. We used the new jet washer I got for xmas and managed to remove the worst of it. Phase 2 will begin on the 27th where a proper wash will be carried out followed by a polish and wax. I'd like to appologise to the muddies out there, but I hope the shinies will accept me with open arms. Here are the pics of the current progress

Hold my beer and watch this

does mean anything ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Don't think they'll let you in the shiney club with big lumps of your truck missing!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Don't think they'll let you in the shiney club with big lumps of your truck missing!!!

They're not missing, they're in the garage to the rear of the truck where they cannot get broken (anymore than they already have)

Comment

dare we ask whats floating in the bin full of water?
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
            They're not missing, they're in the garage to the rear of the truck where they cannot get broken (anymore than they already have)
            Sorry, the correct answer was: "They're being polished"

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
              dare we ask whats floating in the bin full of water?
              About 6 months of cigerette ends, my housemate just chucks them in there. Also an old wine bottle

Comment

Its how you make 'Bournemouth Sangria'

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Why do you have a finding nemo and a teddy bear in your windscreen mate?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    won them, at a fun fair back in 2004. Kept them in the car since, also got a set of furry dice I've had since I started driving

Comment

[hides his LED illuminated ducks]
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Trying to find his way home from South Wales, he drove through the Bristol Channel and the Forest of Dean, collecting poor unfortunate wildlife on his bumper...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          Trying to find his way home from South Wales, he drove through the Bristol Channel and the Forest of Dean, collecting poor unfortunate wildlife on his bumper...
                          Oh this again, in my defense I'd like to add the that I was told to turn left by Mudsurfer. Also didn't you have sat-nav?

Comment

Well I'm carrying out one of my New Year resolutions, I'm going to see if I can get my truck clean. After 8 months of saving water and parking it out in the rain to get the occasional free wash. The first phase was carried out on Sunday with help from Pa Chaos. We used the new jet washer I got for xmas and managed to remove the worst of it. Phase 2 will begin on the 27th where a proper wash will be carried out followed by a polish and wax. I'd like to appologise to the muddies out there, but I hope the shinies will accept me with open arms. Here are the pics of the current progress
                            NO..........................

Don't Do It

My other cars a QUAD
                            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Oh this again, in my defense I'd like to add the that I was told to turn left by Mudsurfer. Also didn't you have sat-nav?

Yes, had satnav, but couldn't bl00dy catch you until until there was no more road for you to drive down!

In hindsight I should have just left you and your catastrophic convoy to your own devices.

Promise I wont mention it again...
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X