Opperation Shiny Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Yes, had satnav, but couldn't bl00dy catch you until until there was no more road for you to drive down!

In hindsight I should have just left you and your catastrophic convoy to your own devices.

Promise I wont mention it again...
    you were only at the back of the convoy. Need to get CB sorted to aid comunication
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Well done that man!!! another convert (or should that be pervert)
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        he he, probably the 2nd one. I do feel a bit odd after cleaning it

Comment

TRAITOR
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hate to tell you this jas,but some one has fitted a PLANT POT on your snorkel too..
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

and on top of that joining the shiny club will cause you to get ricketts...................... ..im very dissapointed jason,its made me quite emotional
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                and on top of that joining the shiny club will cause you to get ricketts...................... ..im very dissapointed jason,its made me quite emotional
                did you manage to get all that mud out of your seats graham.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  did you manage to get all that mud out of your seats graham.

of course not mark.its the mud stain that gives it such............character

(and probably that peculiar smell)
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

of course not mark.its the mud stain that gives it such............character

(and probably that peculiar smell)
                    thats good coz you wont know the mud stains from the s**t stains.or is that bad.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

well i have a small confession to make,when we went to centerparcs i had it (gulp)valeted...im so sorry please dont make me join the shiny club,they all have lisps and wear polyester trousers and they dont use deoderant
                      and they all tend to smell of wee and and they all have an unhealthy interest in model trains and number plate collecting....please let me stay in the muddy club,as soon as it comes back from the gearbox surgery i promise to drive it straight into a muddy field and do donuts in it till its FILTHY !!!!!!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Youre being a bit previous there Ian, as has been pointed out his truck has bits missing from it, thats hardly shiny club standards now is it.?

I can see a need for a " kind of cleanish " club. Somewhere betwen filthy and disgusting, but not really up to the exacting requirements of shiny. I think thats probably where Jason fits in.

( Psst between me and you I think its a bit of a half hearted effort, the mans not serious, hes a bit of a fly by night if you ask me )

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

JASON IS STILL A TRAITOR
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

well i have a small confession to make,when we went to centerparcs i had it (gulp)valeted...im so sorry please dont make me join the shiny club,they all have lisps and wear polyester trousers and they dont use deoderant
                            and they all tend to smell of wee and and they all have an unhealthy interest in model trains and number plate collecting....please let me stay in the muddy club,as soon as it comes back from the gearbox surgery i promise to drive it straight into a muddy field and do donuts in it till its FILTHY !!!!!!
                            With this rain you will be doing donuts for ages !!!!!
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                              Youre being a bit previous there Ian, as has been pointed out his truck has bits missing from it, thats hardly shiny club standards now is it.?

I can see a need for a " kind of cleanish " club. Somewhere betwen filthy and disgusting, but not really up to the exacting requirements of shiny. I think thats probably where Jason fits in.

( Psst between me and you I think its a bit of a half hearted effort, the mans not serious, hes a bit of a fly by night if you ask me )

Bogus
                              My dad valets cars, so a good job will be done. The last time this happened was about 8 months ago and it took the pair of us just over 2 hours to get her shining

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              JASON IS STILL A TRAITOR
                              I'm so sorry you feel like this, but Bogus is probably right, it's a flash in the pan idea

Comment

No need to be ashamed Graham, admitting to having it valeted is no different to owning up to the fact that youre a slob. Had it valeted indeed. I would think all shinys do it themselves and would probably look down with some contempt on somebody who "had it valeted" Shiny is a state of mind and in my opinion getting someone else to clean your truck is as awful as getting someone else to sleep with your wife, cos you cant be bothered.

Bogus
                                Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                                X