Calling all nerds.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy
    like how many think linux is the better O/S...
    how wrong i was
    Compared to what? If you're seriously suggesting M$ is a better system, you're just depraved man. Christ, I don't like Linux personally, but windoze will never hold a candle to Linux, ne'er mind the BSD's.

Comment

morning matt(i will just sit here with me abacus)
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        morning matt(i will just sit here with me abacus)
        Goooooooood morning.

Comment

i turned up at work at 4am ,to confront the security guard,about misuse of my lapatop on sunday(note i have no avatar),only thing is.......he aint here !!
          he has to clock off at 7,so i am going to relieve him of his post as soon as the ....(edited)....turns in
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

So he should be there and is bunking off? Show no mercy mate.

Comment

i am soooooo bl00dy mad with him.this aint the first time either.he nearly went a few weeks ago,but his wife came in sobbing !!!!

so the big wuss i am....well he has had it this time.im going to lay someone off before 8am !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                i am soooooo bl00dy mad with him.this aint the first time either.he nearly went a few weeks ago,but his wife came in sobbing !!!!

so the big wuss i am....well he has had it this time.im going to lay someone off before 8am !!
                If she comes in sobbing again, tell her to get onto her hubby for being an idle n0b instead of putting the sympathy act on for you. A security guard that bunks off when they feel like it is ne'er use nor ornament.

Comment

6 slot pc 3200 motherborad

http://www.idealo.co.uk/cat/3018F460...id=buaQ9PIB7mk_

this has 6 slots and its a intel board. hope this helps , helen rang me (husband) to see if i could help.

hope this site is useful

just click link should take you straight to the page

simon
                  HELEN xx

Comment

Working...
                  X