what diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24Seven
    Don't think I have ever put up or took down my tent in the dry yet, I'm cursed I think
    If you do that in wales m8 it always raining or at least wet

Same here karma had mine road mapped due to air issues on rollers, also using the apexi avc-r as well on the car m8.
    A few mr2 mk2 boys have had engine conversions and went from the n/a direct to v8 camery engines rather than turbos(cheaper insurance) and must say they sound like beasts, their is a guy on imoc (paul woods) that started it in the uk following the us tests and good reports, think he's about to do another 1st as well now cant remember what off the top of my head

Comment

Camry V6 is a popular swap i know a chap with one in a mk1 AW-11 that is super charged.

A local mate is planning on a Longitudinally mounted V8 in an SW-20, just like the Jap GT ones... should be one to watch
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
        This is true unless it's a jap import you can run most on 95 but in japan it's 97 or 99 or something like that,
        I can't run my rev 1 turbo on 95 as it's been mapped to 97 + car runs better too
        or more to the point u dont run jap import cars on anything less than high octane as they run 105 ron fuel there,i had to run skyline on regular once,it pinked and ran like dog!
        gwh do u rember seeing a red st24 with white wheels floatin round brighton???

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
          or more to the point u dont run jap import cars on anything less than high octane as they run 105 ron fuel there,i had to run skyline on regular once,it pinked and ran like dog!
          think i may have seen it on seafront once!

i used to(still do)go to brighton regularly,i had a black (old) v6 ghia
          it had manoir heads,edelbrock manifolds and the injectors were changed from greys to fusions(max of 4l per minute) remapped ,stainless exhaust,oh lots it was the nuts,them things ,even in standard are all wolves in sheeps clothing
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2

Saying that m8 my black 1 plays up when i put in the oct 95 from tesco and sounds like a tank every now and again, might just see if i can finally cure that before it gets rebuilt

Karma was close, thought it was a v8

Comment

Working...
            X