No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RodLeach, Yotatech yah I usually hangout there, but lots of good info here too. The tires normally never rub, just at full crank going up an incline at an angle. Even then it's more of a brushing against the plastic wheel well. To manage it I needed to remove the inner fender and pound the bead weld in about 2 1/2" (taking the ECU out first because it sits right behind the US passenger side) then screwed the inner fender back in tight. Just that alone gave me more than 4 additional inches in the rear of the tire. Then I trimmed of the valance in front of the tire starting with 2" at the bottom tappering to 0" where it meets the bumper. One could easily gain a bit more room by cranking up the T-bars but that's too stiff a ride for me. The only other thing that helped for turning clearance was the backspacing on the rim, i've got 4 1/2" BS. I mainly did it because 4 different tire centers told me it was impossible without a lift, really made them scratch their heads when I had new tires installed.

Comment

Working...
    X