Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sledge
    ah were just like one big happy family lol

that we are - and that's what makes the weekends such great fun!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      that we are - and that's what makes the weekends such great fun!
      if we did'nt have good people organizing events like this we would never, get to use are surfs the right way. also it takes alot of time sorting out events like this.

Comment

Folks, dont tar all Paj owners with the same brush. Most of them are top chaps and chapesses. Really nice Paj owner in charge of the north wales runs (simply 4x4) I did earlier in the year.

I even know some great Landy owners!

There's plonkers in all walks of life... hell, there's probably some iffy Surf owners out there. OK, maybe thats stretching credibility...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Folks, dont tar all Paj owners with the same brush. Most of them are top chaps and chapesses. Really nice Paj owner in charge of the north wales runs (simply 4x4) I did earlier in the year.

I even know some great Landy owners!

There's plonkers in all walks of life... hell, there's probably some iffy Surf owners out there. OK, maybe thats stretching credibility...
          Yeah - chatted to him as I was sposed to do the Ceiriog (can't spell) trail last weekend with them. Seemed a nice guy.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I was gonna refrain from saying anything, considering what Koi said, but after his last PM... he is a total c0ck! Why does he have to dig an even deeper hole?! I'm so glad i drank enough to sleep thru his donuts cos I would be even more annoyed than I currently am otherwise.

Comment

i mean richard what type of bloke are you!

you and i have never met yet you consistently and gratuitously foist extremely good advice and spare parts on me

poor phil i mean ,
              he obviously has issues and you should work through those issues with him,its quite apparent its your fault he is such a merchant banker

sorry to take the pi55 but jeez,this guy does not merit any further consideration,you do fine things for many people mate,and you can give some people the world and they ask for the moon as well!!

keep on truckin dude(apologies to bushwhacker)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If i had had this pm b4fore reading what he had done from the POCUK site then i wouldn't of been happy but i just find it so funny and just what i expexted the pm to state.Keep these replies coming guys as i am p155ing myself laughing at some of them.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

"like a shiney meet" how very dare he, anyway wots wrong with a shiney meet? we dont all have to have our trucks plastered in $hite to enjoy em,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                    "like a shiney meet" how very dare he, anyway wots wrong with a shiney meet? we dont all have to have our trucks plastered in $hite to enjoy em,
                    Thats true Ian
                    If he had bothered to read the thread properly and look at the pics from last year then he would of seen exactly what the course was like.Plus it don't help when the ground is rock hard as ther was no rain for weeks so what the hell did he expect.It also states in the first thread that the course is a non damaging course as people need to drive the trucks god knows how far home after.

But as what was stated earlier there is always one that is never happy and has to cause problems for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      i don't know where the hell he has got supersurf from as he wasn't even mention in any of the emails that were sent to him or in any of the threads.

I think that is cos lee spoke to him and said he thought he was out of order. I saw lee on the sunday when i got back and he said he had had a work with him.
                      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                        I think that is cos lee spoke to him and said he thought he was out of order. I saw lee on the sunday when i got back and he said he had had a work with him.
                        ah right.i just didn't want Lee to think i had mentioned his name or anything to phil

Comment

Wow, what a PM

Hope Lee isn't getting to much $hite over this, if they hang out together (or did!) judging by the PM stormy got he's not very adult about sorting stuff out.

"Sorry guys, I was a tool" and it would have all gone away, and this thread as well. Instead we see the real person.

Like Apache said, these are the people getting greenlanes shut down, no thought of the outcome of your actions, or how it effects others. Then the rest have to clear up the mess later.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The only reason Lee(supersurf) left on the Saturday morning was because he felt embarrassed and ashamed because he came down with this phil.Lee paid up at the off roading and said that he couldn't stay because of what happened.He did pm me and ask me if i would be willing to take him out on the lanes we did on the sunday as he was looking forward to doing them.So sometime in the near future i will take him out if he still wants to

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                              The only reason Lee(supersurf) left on the Saturday morning was because he felt embarrassed and ashamed because he came down with this phil.Lee paid up at the off roading and said that he couldn't stay because of what happened.He did pm me and ask me if i would be willing to take him out on the lanes we did on the sunday as he was looking forward to doing them.So sometime in the near future i will take him out if he still wants to
                              http://forums.bauchan.org/toyota/vie...pid=7085#p7085

At Matt's request .....BANNED

IMHO i find his comments disturbing .......especially the rapist one
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X