No announcement yet.

The name and shame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here my little contribution, this is the guy that took my money and did'nt send the good's hope this is ok Koi? but if he's dont it to me he can do it to anyone, he's nothing on sale at the moment but he did have a couple of weeks ago, anyway police are involved now so see what happens

Nice one Richard, guy sounds like a right $$$,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ME:L:AAQ:UK:11
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Well - I echo a lot of the comments here and on the Paj site, and I was there on RTTS - the guy simply doesn't understand safety and common sense. I would have chinned him if he'd been there when I got back - and I'm a very passive person - but I would seriously have chinned the guy!

There were children and dogs on site, tents, equipment and so on - and there was a nice play area that we all went to, where he could have turned donuts to his hearts content - I'm amazed that someone with such high levels of immaturity is allowed a driving license!

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

(Shogunphil) He's just logged on to tuther site.............

Tut - he's gone
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

As i wasn't there (but wanted to be) i can't comment on this fellas actions but from what i have read on the pocuk thread, this bloke sounds like he actually enjoyed and condones what he has done. Their admin chappy has a lot of tolerance listening to the sh1t he spouts! This bloke was born to be a social retard.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

just had this PM from him and this is what he has to say to me.

I was made to feel as welcome as a rapist
            you chargerd more for the site than the farmer wanted (you pocketed the rest!!)
            It was not an offroad meet it was a fukcin field I will show you how real cars go if u have the balls and dont just talk the fukcin talk .
            That was a shiney meet and you know it should have been made clear you had no clue what offroad was about
            so bearing in mind you made money off peoples back (very sly) I think we have said all there is to say so thank you for the amusement good bye Phil.
            P.s. dont give a fcuk who you try and shame me to supersurf can kiss my arse too!
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

as everyone knows that attended that this is utterly $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce

It was not an offroad meet it was a fukcin field I will show you how real cars go if u have the balls and dont just talk the fukcin talk .
                That was a shiney meet and you know it should have been made clear you had no clue what offroad was about
                so bearing in mind you made money off peoples back (very sly) I think we have said all there is to say so thank you for the amusement good bye Phil.
                P.s. dont give a fcuk who you try and shame me to supersurf can kiss my arse too!
                Ooooo he sounds p$ssd. What an arse

Comment

What a charming character
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                    Ooooo he sounds p$ssd. What an arse
                    Sorry Bibs but I have to disagree, arses are useful, that waste of space is not.
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think it's time we paid this ungrateful, moronic, arrogant and immature pillock a visit. He clearly hasn't the social competance to try and introduce himself to people, be courteous and have some consideration.

There is no need to be offensive towards anyone, and also if not in posession of the facts - he is in no position to make the comments he has.

Clearly the guy has anger issues that need to be dealt with - but if I do see him again, I will encourage him to change his attitude......

Comment

What????????????????

Comment

? if he sent you a PM does that mean he a surf forum member??

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                            I think it's time we paid this ungrateful, moronic, arrogant and immature pillock a visit. He clearly hasn't the social competance to try and introduce himself to people, be courteous and have some consideration.

There is no need to be offensive towards anyone, and also if not in posession of the facts - he is in no position to make the comments he has.

Clearly the guy has anger issues that need to be dealt with - but if I do see him again, I will encourage him to change his attitude......
                            CALM DOWN DEAR you are obviously SEXUALLY DEPRIVED cruise the Mile dude Something will pop up sooner or later
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

i don't know where the hell he has got supersurf from as he wasn't even mention in any of the emails that were sent to him or in any of the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                                Sorry Bibs but I have to disagree, arses are useful, that waste of space is not.
                                Ha ha ha - put like that - ya only right.

Jeeeyz - he is a right $$$$$$ aint he.

Comment

Working...
                                X