The name and shame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The name and shame thread

As some of you know that at this years RTTS a couple of people done a runner without paying for the off roading,camping and their share for the cost of porta loos.While everyone was at the off roading them included they decided they would dissapear.It wasn't until Mandy showed someone back to the campsite that they had gone.Not only had they dissapeared but they also done donuts in the field everyone was camping in.
    I have had payment now from one of those involved.
    So SHOGUNPHIL who has a short wheel base dark blue shogun is no longer welcome at any meets that i organise again and when you read the thread from the POCUK site i'm sure most of you will not want him at your meets either.
    I sent the Admin of POCUK an email last night as i heard that SHOGUNPHIL was a member there and here is the reply i had back from them this morning

Hi Richard,

Thanks for this.

Phill (paji-shieldy) was banned from The POCUK in late July because of this and other issues ... you can see his demise here :
    http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67243

Fortunately, Phill was not attending the JAE as a member of the POCUK this year although, his vehicle still had the Club logo's etc on it and, to all intents, would have appeared to others to have been a representitive of ours

I have no doubt that he is still visiting the Club's forums under a pseudonym however, he will not be welcome at the pocuk nor at any future www.pocuk.com events.

Good luck!

Regards

Simon

Thank you Koi for letting me post this here and hopefully this may deter any of our own members doing anything like this.
    Last edited by Koi; 21 September 2007, 10:02.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

dam this guy seems a right muppet. Were you charged with the damage done to the camping field too? Hope the issue gets resolved and you're not left out of pocket
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Just one word SCUM !can not think of a worse thing knowing that someone else will have to foot the bill for being such a prick perhaps as said elsewhere money up front in future ?

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
        dam this guy seems a right muppet. Were you charged with the damage done to the camping field too? Hope the issue gets resolved and you're not left out of pocket
        No i wasn't charged as it was so dry he wasn't able to churn the field up but sc rap the grass off of the surface, it was noticeable that someone had been doing donuts in the field.
        With the money i got from the other guy i have to refund Stein as i charged him for off roading when he never had a truck.There was enough to cover all cost but it was the forum that lost out by S/phil not paying his share
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          As some of you know that at this years RTTS a couple of people done a runner without paying for the off roading,camping and their share for the cost of porta loos.While everyone was at the off roading them included they decided they would dissapear.It wasn't until Mandy showed someone back to the campsite that they had gone.Not only had they dissapeared but they also done donuts in the field everyone was camping in.
          I have had payment now from one of those involved.
          So SHOGUNPHIL who has a short wheel base dark blue shogun is no longer welcome at any meets that i organise again and when you read the thread from the POCUK site i'm sure most of you will not want him at your meets either.
          I sent the Admin of POCUK an email last night as i heard that SHOGUNPHIL was a member there and here is the reply i had back from them this morning

Hi Richard,

Thanks for this.

Phill (paji-shieldy) was banned from The POCUK in late July because of this and other issues ... you can see his demise here :
          http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67243

Fortunately, Phill was not attending the JAE as a member of the POCUK this year although, his vehicle still had the Club logo's etc on it and, to all intents, would have appeared to others to have been a representitive of ours

I have no doubt that he is still visiting the Club's forums under a pseudonym however, he will not be welcome at the pocuk nor at any future www.pocuk.com events.

Good luck!

Regards

Simon

Thank you Koi for letting me post this here and hopefully this may deter any of our own members doing anything like this.
          sound piece of work richard/simon,this guy sounds like a real danger and deserved all he got

nice one
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

unfortunately this is just a sign of the times these days, for all the sensible true enthusiasts out there , there are always 1 or 2 that through there thoughtless, selfish actions, ruin it for everyone else. The problem is that obviously human instinct is that we want to trust people who we dont know and believe that they too are trustworthy. unfortunately until something like this happens we dont learn who is within that small percentage of shamefull idiots.
            Fair play for posting this up and bringing it to peoples attention
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I havent yet been able to attend any meets, but I would imagine there is plenty of opurtunity for traction loss when properly offroading, instead of endangering peoples lives. If mud was flicked up a tent then he must have been near pedestrians and likewise, while loss of traction occurs you cant be in complete control of your vehicle. Imagine if he had made contact with anyone!! He wouldve got more than banned then.
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                I havent yet been able to attend any meets, but I would imagine there is plenty of opurtunity for traction loss when properly offroading, instead of endangering peoples lives. If mud was flicked up a tent then he must have been near pedestrians and likewise, while loss of traction occurs you cant be in complete control of your vehicle. Imagine if he had made contact with anyone!! He wouldve got more than banned then.
                yes one may have posistioned his nineteen stone of "relaxed" muscle straight on this guys head!!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice thread title change!
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Sorry Richard i renamed the thread as it can now stay for others to add non payers etc etc.

What I do not want is this thread turning in to a name calling, slanging, insulting flaming one.

It exists purely to warn others of the inappropriate actions, non payment etc of other people.

Please keep any comments factual, and if you didnt witness, see or hear what ever it was then keep your assumptions to your self.

Please feel free to add your comments or thoughts but keep them....... you now what I mean.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                      Sorry Richard i renamed the thread as it can now stay for others to add non payers etc etc.

What I do not want is this thread turning in to a name calling, slanging, insulting flaming one.

It exists purely to warn others of the inappropriate actions, non payment etc of other people.

Please keep any comments factual, and if you didnt witness, see or hear what ever it was then keep your assumptions to your self.

Please feel free to add your comments or thoughts but keep them....... you now what I mean.
                      is there not some form of protocol,whereby it needs to be put past yourself koi,before any posting takes place?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        is there not some form of protocol,whereby it needs to be put past yourself koi,before any posting takes place?

I was hoping to have too avoid vetting post before they were allowed and would like to think people will post sensibly here.
                        Will see how it goes or just take appropriate action against those who can't post as I ask.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

right, must try and be grown up and sensible.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                            right, must try and be grown up and sensible.
                            Pah.

Seriously,

Phil was a nice guy to talk to, but behind the wheel obviously loses the plot, 3am return to the camp site with a loud exhaust being a t1t in a dark field full of tents is not good.

Shame, but there you go.
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ah so it wasn't his first donut in the camp site. TBH that $$$$ed me off the most. Len is kind enough to let us camp in his field (it isn't a Campsite, just a farmers hay field for those who don't know) and we all tried to take care of it, keep the bonfire site small, pick up rubbish etc and then one $$$$ goes and carves a donut :wataprat: and puts the event at risk for the reat of us in the future.

He seemed like a nice guy when I chatted to him, but clearly not interested in being part of the group - that was obvious when he $$$$ed off to the pub rather than staying and BBQ'ing/drinking with the rest of us!

What a shame he had to spoil what was a fab weekend, and what on earth does he get out of $$$$ing people off?

ETA - and as for facts... that donut at 3am was right between the tents - next morning the grass s$$$$ed off was about 8 feet from our tent and car... not at all responsible IMHO
                              Last edited by Linda; 21 September 2007, 10:34.
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X