No announcement yet.

back again, but with bad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all your kind words gang, i know things will get better, like it was said, i'll keep my chin up, got to be strong for me
    The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
      thanks for all your kind words gang, i know things will get better, like it was said, i'll keep my chin up, got to be strong for me
      Andrew (another one, we're all over this forum) when things feel a little tough, just come back here, and one of us is sure to make you smile. You'll rebuild your relationships with your son, and maybe your wife too - this kind of stuff takes time and it wears you out, but like some of the folks have said, try to keep it in perspective, and look for the positives, however far away they may feel right now, they are there mate....

Oh, and come to Cornwall with us next month!!! That'll put a smile on your face!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I wouldn't worry about trying to get over it all too quickly mate, Best just take it easy! Sometimes its good to just feel bad about something!! Either way when your ready you'll be back on your feet! No one will think less of you for being $$$$ed off mate!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation mate.

It's happened to me a few times. Once it happened by a text message on New Years eve after a 2yr relationship.

It hurts like hell for a few months. But like the guys have said, don't let the depression take over. The worst thing is being by yourself after such a long time being with someone. Speaking from experience, the best thing to do is get out and meet someone else.

Your wife Isn't going to change her mind by the sound of it, and it's going to be harder for her meeting someone else as she has the kids. So getting yourself in a right state Isn't going to do you any favours.

Here is a link to a free dating site a mate uses. It's 100% free to join and contact people. Get your profile on here and you will soon be meeting people. My mate gets a couple a month from it, so it can't be that bad. Once your attention is on someone else you will soon feel better.

http://www.plentyoffish.com/

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            already on mate, as well as friendsreunited dating, got a nice girlie from london is really keen already, only been on there 2 day's!!
            The benchmark....

Comment

already on mate, as well as friendsreunited dating, got a nice girlie from london is really keen already, only been on there 2 day's!!

hope it aint my mrs lol
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                hope it aint my mrs lol

Or my ex......
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

good to see you looking forward mate and as things have been said the future will get easier all round
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                  X