back again, but with bad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back again, but with bad news...

it seems that this year has been a bad year for most, but for me i've lost my family, my partner and wife of 8 yrs doesnt want me anymore, but feels there is more to life than being a married mum at 27, i'm gutted, can't get over it either and is really draining me, i will, pick up, but when i don't know, the pain is terrible, miss my boy and his daily antics, miss my wife....
    The benchmark....

Originally posted by huff_diggler
    it seems that this year has been a bad year for most, but for me i've lost my family, my partner and wife of 8 yrs doesnt want me anymore, but feels there is more to life than being a married mum at 27, i'm gutted, can't get over it either and is really draining me, i will, pick up, but when i don't know, the pain is terrible, miss my boy and his daily antics, miss my wife....

Oh jeeyz mate thats bad. Kinda puts things in perspective
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Sh*t mate, not a lot I can say at the moment thats gonna help, but...

I've been there, and I know a number of the members here have so you've got company. Things will get better. Take's time, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Me and my boy (lives with his mum) have a brilliant relationship now. Chin up, and try to be positive. Things WILL get better.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

At least you're out of it instead of suffering her cr@p. One thing to be thankful for. It's a bugger where the bairns are involved though. Look on the bright side mate. The despondency will pass, and you're single again.

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
          dont really know what to say m8 but life can get better i went though stage where i lost my wife n kid at the time n lived on the street but i wish you the best n keep ya chin up m8 i know it can be hard but dont forget us lot here on the forum like a family i know it not like a real family but we can all try n like brothers in a sense or sisters even through our love of surfs

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            The despondency will pass, and you're single again.
            Wont sound good right now, but as Matt says, that last bit is a BIG plus!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Wont sound good right now, but as Matt says, that last bit is a BIG plus!
              I can't believe you have just said that..................

Comment

dont know if mine sounded right either as i aint good with words but i hope you know what i mean

Comment

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

For about 6 months I was wrecked, but after that, when I'd got something sorted with my boy...

Kid in a sweetshop springs to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    dont know if mine sounded right either as i aint good with words but i hope you know what i mean

came across fine - was the single bit a big plus I struggled with

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                      Why?

What do you want him to do? Mope around forever?

OK, maybe Matt jumped the gun a bit (he's like that) but you gotta get back on the horse as they say. The choice is :-

Drown in your problems. OR. Get out there and rebuild.

Believe me, I spent some time doing the former and it was nearly the end of me, but I did get through, and I did have some fun. I bought a 2 seater sportscar, had lots of one-nighters, and did what I should have done years ago. Now, I'm happily married again, and have a great relationship with my lad (who's with my ex) and a pretty good one with her.

I want our esteemed member here to know that even though it feels like the end of the world right now, it isn't. He will get through, especially with us lot here for him to lean on

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                        He could have made it plainer, I agree. So, here goes..........................

SINGLE = BIG PLUS

Comment

Why?

What do you want him to do? Mope around forever?

OK, maybe Matt jumped the gun a bit (he's like that) but you gotta get back on the horse as they say. The choice is :-

Drown in your problems. OR. Get out there and rebuild.

Believe me, I spent some time doing the former and it was nearly the end of me, but I did get through, and I did have some fun. I bought a 2 seater sportscar, had lots of one-nighters, and did what I should have done years ago. Now, I'm happily married again, and have a great relationship with my lad (who's with my ex) and a pretty good one with her.

I want our esteemed member here to know that even though it feels like the end of the world right now, it isn't. He will get through, especially with us lot here for him to lean on
                          Was a bit blunt - See I knew there was a better way of expressin yaself - makes sense now

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            He could have made it plainer, I agree. So, here goes..........................

SINGLE = BIG PLUS

MATT = FECKIN EVIL!

Comment

MATT = FECKIN EVIL!

Nothing new there then
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X