back again, but with bad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    He could have made it plainer, I agree. So, here goes..........................

SINGLE = BIG PLUS

Maybe it's a man thing then.......
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
      Maybe it's a man thing then.......
      Well, based on some of the women I met back then, I dont think it's exclusively a man thing!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Well, based on some of the women I met back then, I dont think it's exclusively a man thing!
        Haha ooo you tart
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

a man thing lol women can be just as evil ya know lol but like i said n apache said it in a way we like a family here brothers/sisters etc n he can lean on us if he needs to n im sure we will try to help. even im learning alot since ive joined this forum so a big ty all

Comment

MATT = FECKIN EVIL!

What did I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
              Haha ooo you tart
              You KNOWS it!

Not anymore though! I'm mister faithful now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                What did I do?
                <whispers> "Nowt mate. I was just appeasin the bird"

Comment

Really sorry to hear that mate. I guess I'm one of the 'lucky' ones. Been married 30 years, but like most people we've been through some sh!t. Things haven't always been perfect and the early years were a struggle. Nearly lost my wife to cancer 7 years ago and also my grandson due to his stomach being in his chest due to a ruptured diaphram.

Stick in son, the next few months may be hell but you'll come out the other side. Stay strong and good luck.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Huff mate - you know we are ALL here for you - whenever you want to talk about anything, there are a few of us that have been through similar, to varying degrees, and can empathise with you completely. As Andy (Apache) has said, this feeling won't last, you'll pick up soon enough, and with good friends around you and on here, it'll take no time at all.

I know it's hard to think about it, but try and be positive and look to the future - my partner and I split after nearly 9 years, and I'm just enjoying time to myself for the first time and realising that there is a degree of freedom being single, and getting used to my own company too...

Keep your head up, come back here when ever you need to talk to us, and we'll all be here!
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'm in middle of divorce at moment.

See my kids 3 out of 4 weekends, sometimes just for a day other times they stay for a night. Miss them when they're not around but relationship with them is now getting better.
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Unless I misread the post, nobody has died, you need to put it all in perspective. You can still see your kid, think of all the people who are not that lucky. ( That couple from Croxteth for example).

Youll be miserable for a bit but youll get over it.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                          it seems that this year has been a bad year for most, but for me i've lost my family, my partner and wife of 8 yrs doesnt want me anymore, but feels there is more to life than being a married mum at 27, i'm gutted, can't get over it either and is really draining me, i will, pick up, but when i don't know, the pain is terrible, miss my boy and his daily antics, miss my wife....
                          I think you lot have missed the POINT.
                          i LOST MY mum at XMAS 2000 Then i lost my DAD last year. This was a very hard time for me & My Relationship suffered with TRACY as i was Depressed quite alot & she was tired of Supporting me Emotionally. I had Counselling for 12 Months which helped a great Deal. He Misses his WIFE cause he Loves her but Circumstance has made things hard for them.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            I think you lot have missed the POINT.
                            i LOST MY mum at XMAS 2000 Then i lost my DAD last year. This was a very hard time for me & My Relationship suffered with TRACY as i was Depressed quite alot & she was tired of Supporting me Emotionally. I had Counselling for 12 Months which helped a great Deal. He Misses his WIFE cause he Loves her but Circumstance has made things hard for them.

Not missed the point at all mate. Feeling sorry for oneself is f*ck all use and leads nowhere. Simple case of either top yourself or chin up and get on with it. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear, so you have to sod the depression/self sympathy and get a grip and get on. Depressing oneself over a fact changes bugger all, so what's the point.

Best of luck Huff. When you can eye the totty up without getting a slap, then you know you're onto a winner, hands down.

Comment

<whispers> "Nowt mate. I was just appeasin the bird"
                              Wuss. What happened to the saying: treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen?

Comment

This is the POINT- miss my boy and his daily antics, miss my wife....
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X