Tattoos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    i got a W tattooed on each cheek of my butt and when i bend over it spells WOW
    dont be doing that too often haha
    what about if your upside down though
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

import

yes afraid so but better dogs in europe . mine are all imports . bit sharper but plenty of drive and working ability . glad to hear there both ok .
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Have 2 tattoos but wouldn't recommend coming all the way down to the forest to get them done tho mate. Have one going round my wrist and one on my back.

Comment

I looked into getting a tatoo and then really liked the idea of the semi permanent ones.
          Having asked a few good tatoo places and searched the net I came to the conclusion they dont work, there are very few people who ever get rid of a semi permanent one, they fade/ some bits dissappear but you are always left with some marks.
          My advice is make sure you will still like it when your 60 and then get a proper one.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Have to agree with Bogus and Bushwhacker personally. I'll apologise first, but I always think tattoos make one look, well, common. Same with ear rings on blokes.
            Common as muck me

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
              The level of pain is determined by,
              1st, how high your pain threshold is to start with

2nd, where you have it done ( on your body) parts of the back can be very painful,

3rd, how good the artist is.
              Just stiring mate... Ive got 4 of my own.... no pain.... some how, nice sort of... (sicko arent i!)

for anyone who cares, Ive got my kids names, birth date and their star signs... and one for my heritage on my back.. (Limburg lion)
              Last edited by SURFerRob; 2 July 2007, 12:13.
              1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
              1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

I have four tattoos, hoping to have a few more in the near future, I think they look pretty good on some women, depending what the tattoo is and where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SURFerRob
                  Just stiring mate... Ive got 4 of my own.... no pain.... some how, nice sort of... (sicko arent i!)

for anyone who cares, Ive got my kids names, birth date and their star signs... and one for my heritage on my back.. (Limburg lion)
                  Heard of a Diary....

Comment

I got a scorpion, (my star sign too).... and one of a kitten...

opposite ends of my nature... at opposite ends of my body...!!
                    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen

I'm really trying to resist asking....................

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        I'm really trying to resist asking....................

Surely you know where the puss....er kitten is?
                        Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 3 July 2007, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Surley you know where the puss....er kitten is?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Surley you know where the puss....er kitten is?
                            scorpion cant be too far behind then
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Used to have a nipple piercing which was great, but I put in a different ring and had a bad reaction to it so took it out. Also had a lip ring for about a year, took that for a job interview and it closed over before I could put it back in. Thought about a tat, but haven't seen anything I'd like stuck on my forever. Well there is one design but I lost it
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Helen

I'll have to post the design I've done - very simple scorpion with just two converging lines .......
                                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                                X