Tattoos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos!

I know this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Surfs - I've been thinking about getting one for a while now - and have designed my own, just wondering if anyone here recommends somewhere to get it done....

Mine's going to be a scorpion with scorpio written underneath in Hebrew (I'm a scorpio you see...)

Also - any thoughts on semi permenant ones.......I can always have it redone if I really like it.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

We can sort that out as well Ohsupremebeings daughter is a TATTOOist
    & she's very good
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Zulu tattoos in Selfridges. Very good.

Comment

[QUOTE=MudSurfer] I've been thinking about getting one for a while now - and have designed my own, just wondering if anyone here recommends somewhere to get it done....

QUOTE]

I got mine done on me arm!!! hehehehehe
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          I know this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Surfs - I've been thinking about getting one for a while now - and have designed my own, just wondering if anyone here recommends somewhere to get it done....

Mine's going to be a scorpion with scorpio written underneath in Hebrew (I'm a scorpio you see...)

Also - any thoughts on semi permenant ones.......I can always have it redone if I really like it.....
          Are you sure you want it?? they REALLY HURT....
          1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
          1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

and for what its worth ( basically nothing) I think tattoos are incredibly stupid and im also not keen on earrings on men

bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by SURFerRob
              Are you sure you want it?? they REALLY HURT....
              The level of pain is determined by,
              1st, how high your pain threshold is to start with

2nd, where you have it done ( on your body) parts of the back can be very painful,

3rd, how good the artist is.
              Last edited by plumb bob; 3 July 2007, 01:10.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                and for what its worth ( basically nothing) I think tattoos are incredibly stupid and im also not keen on earrings on men

bogus
                agreed. ive none of either.
                some tattoos can look nice but ive not seen any yet.

now small tattoos on women in certain special places is a different matter all together
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

go for it andy.i myself hate them and i wouldnt be seen dead with any tattoos.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

i've got 6 tatts in all, 2 on each arm, 2 on my chest and one on my back there all diff. if your intrested i have got hundreds of tattoo pics, ask stormforce hes had a copy of them all. they only really hurt if it hits the bone or they use a blunt needle

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                      i've got 6 tatts in all, 2 on each arm, 2 on my chest and one on my back there all diff. if your intrested i have got hundreds of tattoo pics, ask stormforce hes had a copy of them all. they only really hurt if it hits the bone or they use a blunt needle
                      Doesn't that make 7?
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                        Doesn't that make 7?
                        haha
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

www.nextgenerationtattoo.co.uk

Lee and Antonia are very good and worth the drive to Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes...

Comment

there's a good one in Reading... dunno what it's called, but the bloke that runs it is called Clunky... it's opposite the station.

there are still a lot that are stuck in the 80's and use old gear, not worth even thinking about.
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

the maxx tattoo studio bromsgrove worcestershire award winning tatooist have a look at www.themaxxtattoostudio.com

Comment

Working...
                              X