Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    Fancy WASHING it for you
    Criminal - not been this clean in months
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
      Had mine done yesterday.

What a really nice bunch of people at Toyota.

Got a text remindng me on Thurs.
      Took it in yesterday at 1 o'clock, got a brand new Yaris free for the afternoon, got a call at ten past 2 -all done. Collected it - omg - they had washed it !!!!! even underneath and hooverd it for me .

No hassle - no mither.
      all this and you didnt even need to flirt or batter your eye lids?
      i flirted to try and get some freebies and i got nowt! think i must have scared him
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I hate my local dealer with a passion over the LC recall.

Toyota UK pay the dealer to give you £15 of fuel, give the car a valet and give you a bottle of champagne!

My local dealer tried to keep the fuel and booze that Toyota had paid for.

Looks like my LN107 is also due this recall
        I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Fancy WASHING it for you
          Toll House Toyota ATTEMPTED to wash Hippo when she went in !!!!
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
            all this and you didnt even need to flirt or batter your eye lids?
            i flirted to try and get some freebies and i got nowt! think i must have scared him
            Don't think flirtin or battin' me eyelashes would have done much good.....ha ha his face I would loved to have seen.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I went into my local Arnold Shark's (Stirling) today armed with all the info I thought I needed to get them to check if I needed this work done. Their reply? "Sorry Sir, this is an imported vehicle. We have no record of any recall of this kind for this or any other vehicle."

Ho hum, looks like I'm in for a struggle
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
                I went into my local Arnold Shark's (Stirling) today armed with all the info I thought I needed to get them to check if I needed this work done. Their reply? "Sorry Sir, this is an imported vehicle. We have no record of any recall of this kind for this or any other vehicle."

Ho hum, looks like I'm in for a struggle
                give Toyota GB customer services a call and ask 01737 367600 just give them you're VIN number n what they ask and they'll check they are checking mine for me

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  give Toyota GB customer services a call and ask 01737 367600 just give them you're VIN number n what they ask and they'll check they are checking mine for me
                  Cheers for that, I'll call them when I get up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
                    Cheers for that, I'll call them when I get up tomorrow.
                    your welcome m8 we all try to help here funny though if you do have to have it done toyotagb might send you to same place then you can laugh at them lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                      your welcome m8 we all try to help here funny though if you do have to have it done toyotagb might send you to same place then you can laugh at them lol
                      I'm going to ask to be sent there, it's marginally closer to my house than the other dealership in the area

Comment

when i had mine booked into my local branch, i was curious to find out what bit they were replacing.
                        they didnt even know what it was booked in for! he said they dont know, and they are following TGBs instructions when they get the part from them, and he didnt even know what the part was
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Just got off the phone to Eden Bridge Toyota in Letchworth: "Sorry sir; it's a Japanese import and therefore not covered by us."

As soon as 9am comes around, I'll be on the phone to Toyota GB.....

Comment

there is no point ringing up the dealers direct imho, it seems they all follow instructions of the mothership TGB.
                            its not one rule for me and another for you so dont worry, you will get it done, just go through TGB. if the main dealer doesnt want to be as co-operative as others have been, its their fault. eventually you will get it done.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Yup....that does seem to be the case.

However, TGB advised me that while they were investigating it may be worth my while to ring Hills of Bishops Stortford, which I did. According to TGB, they are my local (25 miles away!) dealership - they didn't even mention Eden Bridge (3/4 mile away).

The young, rather dishy sounding, young lady in Hills' service department was extremely helpful; she's going to have a dig for information and promised she'll call me back later today.

Comment

hehe they recommended a toyota garage in old kent road or something like that... its miles away! i went to me local one instead
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X