Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a double whammy

Originally posted by tonyppe
    well what can we do? they have stopped people protesting for the fuel prices. thats illegal apparently, now.
    dads who want the right to see their kids - dressed like batman and climb a building - they get nicked
    http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cars/amap-ecos.pdf

I was tipped off about this one yesteday, so checked up today, couldn't believe what I saw!

for all of you that don't know, anybody who use's a car for business use, companies often pay a mileage allowance, currently you can get 40p per mile untaxed, if gordon (dick turpin) brown gets his way he'll reduce the allowence to 25p for all vehicles with no CO2 figures.

Guess what the proposal is to do this on fecking ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES.

LIKE HELL!!

it's an excuse to increase the tax burden...... but what next, will this effect all the self employed who use their cars as well. what a bent, single minded, mistaken belief, wrongly advised, unsound argument (feel free to add any adjectives in this space) con
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
      http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cars/amap-ecos.pdf

I was tipped off about this one yesteday, so checked up today, couldn't believe what I saw!

for all of you that don't know, anybody who use's a car for business use, companies often pay a mileage allowance, currently you can get 40p per mile untaxed, if gordon (dick turpin) brown gets his way he'll reduce the allowence to 25p for all vehicles with no CO2 figures.

Guess what the proposal is to do this on fecking ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES.

LIKE HELL!!

it's an excuse to increase the tax burden...... but what next, will this effect all the self employed who use their cars as well. what a bent, single minded, mistaken belief, wrongly advised, unsound argument (feel free to add any adjectives in this space) con
      yer, im a contractor and claim 40p per mile each day i work. i do 42 miles a day 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month = £336 un-taxable.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X