X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FACT ( as I see it anyway )

Petitions are silly and invariably a waste of time and effort

Civil disobedience is all that governments understand or react to

Since Maggie brutalised the unions out of existence we British dont know how to unite, shame to say but the French do it much better

This WILL happen and like the good little sheep we are we will accept and adapt and do what we are told, with the occasional little whine about it

Theyve got us, like it or not

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

Since Maggie brutalised the unions out of existence we British dont know how to unite, shame to say but the French do it much better

This WILL happen and like the good little sheep we are we will accept and adapt and do what we are told, with the occasional little whine about it

Bogus
      Then it's time for open rebellion.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos

when and where?!?
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Road pricing does not work on my truck or motorbike. I'll make sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
            when and where?!?
            well why not pick up where Guido Fawkes left off, November 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

Bogus

Spot on Alex.

Comment

They have just taxed us into submission
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

well why not pick up where Guido Fawkes left off, November 5th?

typical public reply err im busy that day ,
                  err i'm on holiday .
                  err got to take the kids to there nans ,

french know how to protest
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

It's ok everyone panic over, I got the link to work. Must have been my computer at work that didn't want to work. Wish it still didn't work, reading that has made me sick
                    if that nonsense happens again, then press CTRL and then click the link
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

we need vigillanties. people that stand up and dont take any sh!te.
                      but like someone said, when it comes down to it who can be bothered?
                      i think whats happened now is that we have got so much other rubbish to worry about that no one can be bothered to take time to do things like protest. i think its why the only people who you see protesting are the crustys - the typical tree huggers with dreads and fleeces made of hemp.
                      we all have jobs. we all pay tax, we worry about meeting bills, whilst trying to fit time in to have fun when we can, do stuff like shopping and daily maintenance on houses, cars and things like haircuts and dog walking.
                      just this week i have road tax, rent, electric and gas bill to pay. ive just bought some stuff for the motor so now ill be snapping up the overtime.
                      i would quite happily join some revolution. a group to help the people who should be helped. or at least i would like to. but realistically what can we do?
                      the only option is leave, from what i can see
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                        we need vigillanties. people that stand up and dont take any sh!te.
                        but like someone said, when it comes down to it who can be bothered?
                        i think whats happened now is that we have got so much other rubbish to worry about that no one can be bothered to take time to do things like protest. i think its why the only people who you see protesting are the crustys - the typical tree huggers with dreads and fleeces made of hemp.
                        we all have jobs. we all pay tax, we worry about meeting bills, whilst trying to fit time in to have fun when we can, do stuff like shopping and daily maintenance on houses, cars and things like haircuts and dog walking.
                        just this week i have road tax, rent, electric and gas bill to pay. ive just bought some stuff for the motor so now ill be snapping up the overtime.
                        i would quite happily join some revolution. a group to help the people who should be helped. or at least i would like to. but realistically what can we do?
                        the only option is leave, from what i can see
                        Thats why 100,000 tax payers leave the UK every year for a better life in a country of their choice, and every year the dickheads in power have to dream up more ways for the rest of us to foot the bill for all the spongers that are left.
                        Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                          Thats why 100,000 tax payers leave the UK every year for a better life in a country of their choice, and every year the dickheads in power have to dream up more ways for the rest of us to foot the bill for all the spongers that are left.
                          im leaving mate.
                          there is more dirt roads, and muddy hills to climb in other countries. and may be no road tax. and i can use alternative fuel without being raped!
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                            im leaving mate.
                            there is more dirt roads, and muddy hills to climb in other countries. and may be no road tax. and i can use alternative fuel without being raped!
                            Damn Straight!
                            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              typical public reply err im busy that day ,
                              err i'm on holiday .
                              err got to take the kids to there nans ,

french know how to protest
                              That's reaching a low, envying the French because they protest better than us. It is true that most people in the UK would come up with an excuse "someone else will do it" or "what difference will it make if I go". The truth is that it makes every difference. Whether your 1 voice or 1,000 voices, the fact is that we all have a voice and it should be heard, in some hope that it will be listened to.

Comment

well what can we do? they have stopped people protesting for the fuel prices. thats illegal apparently, now.
                                dads who want the right to see their kids - dressed like batman and climb a building - they get nicked
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X