Bl@@dy biker.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rsvr]Well said that man!!

And just to back that up i have just fitted my new Smaltmoto full system and will be heading for South Newington this weekend.......not!!

[QUOTE]

You're more than welcome - I'll put the kettle on, but you'll have to bring your own milk!

Just keep the noise down
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Nice bike RSVR, no a lot of them up here. I do the old A74 "private runway" a few times per year so I will look/listen for you.

I got a silver ZZR1200 fitted with nice beefy cheap as chips twin Viper cans on, done most of EU land twice but the best biking/swally/music/nude burd weekend has to be the NABD doo down sowf.

http://www.nabd.org.uk/images/ybn16.htm

Take a wee tent and drink money Fri-Sun. THIS is a bikers weekend no agro just FUN.

Comment

OK Auld Nick I'm Jealous

But my old ZZR1100 still hit's the mark, I was coming up the A85 from Stirling recently when I met a German with ZZR1200 we swapped for a bit and he stayed at mine for the night magic bike the 1200 I don't go for the pocket rockets. though I have to say I didn't like the finish compared to my D7 I for the un initiated It was the fastest production bike in World for 10 years and still keeps up with the modern field of bikes. 0 to 60 in 2.4 secs they out accelerate formula 1 race cars to about 130 mph on the race track. and top 180 mph.

I Did 12 countries, 9 capital cities in 14 days last year to Eastern Europe For Safer Biking day Which was promoted by Jimmy Savile for us.
        We rode down to Sophia and Serbia. I am still smiling, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria don't legislate for Bikes on Road traffic law so no speed limits .

If your up this way look us up West Highland roads are best roads in Europe I can testify to it.

Cheers JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Cheers for the invite Highlander, I have been trying to convince my bike club to do some west coast Scots roads for two years now but Eu always wins although it's getting boring now even though I fancy St Petersburg for a change, we do doo Aberdeen for a swally weekend most years and Inverness / Fort William / Oban at least one run a year just to go through Glencoe twice FFS how good is that run via the Loch Lomond circuit XXX Mibbi meet you @ the Green Wellie this summer?

There will NEVER be a bike to lift the crown of the ZZR11, twas the bolloks and can still hump most, mind you it is orrible in crosswinds innit?

Comment

Always up for the green wely run visit mallaigdershunters.co.uk I want to go play in Africa next year !!!!!!!! any daft beggers welcome to partake.

Cheers JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

west coast is tops

A wee slideshow of a trip i did on in 2005

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y61...rue&interval=6
              I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Some crakin photo's RSVR, mine / the club photo's can be found here...

http://www.rampantmcc.co.uk/recent/recent.htm

Look out for the EU trips they were special even if I did get Wrote orf in orrible Venlo 2004. Twas FUN.

Comment

Looks like a good club mate, lots o piccies over a fair bit of the planet, excellent!!

Comment

Aye 'tiss a great wee club even if we have calmed doon lately, to be honest I have seen enuf of EUland and fancy doing a hurl roon Scotland IE up the west coast accross the very top and back via the east mibbi over a week or at least one long weekend, so if I can talk the guys round i will let you know and meet for a wee swally.

Comment

Mines a Bruichladdich then!! where abouts are you?

Comment

We were over @ that distillery last year & thats me & my boy in the "barrel" photo.

I live in a cowp called Wishaw, it used to be a steel town when Ravenscraig was up & running but absolutly naff all now exept local councillors filling their pockets with EU grants which were supposed to be for job recreation.

Comment

Just out of curiosity is anyone going to the aberdeenshire mag rally (Stri son Saorsa rally) at the end of this month?
                          www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                            Just out of curiosity is anyone going to the aberdeenshire mag rally (Stri son Saorsa rally) at the end of this month?
                            I wont be there 'cos of work

Did anybody here do the Egg Run yesterday, I heard the turnout was aprox 5k this year, thats alot of bikes jammed into Kelvin Grove and Yorkhill hosi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                              Coming west across A66 and I was in roadworks. 40 limit, no overtaking so what does the biker behind do? He overtakes with not enough room and so took my drivers mirror off my car. Of course he didn't stop but I got his number and spoke to the police. I ended up giving a statement and the copper reckons they'll have him for failing to stop at the scene of an accident and dangerous driving.

I hope they do get him as the damage to my car is in excess of £300 to replace the electric mirror housing etc etc

Grrr,

Dave
                              Oi stop pickin on Us poor Bikers, You 4x4 Bandit
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

You tell im Pops, 4x4 drivers think they own the roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X