Bl@@dy biker.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bl@@dy biker.....

Coming west across A66 and I was in roadworks. 40 limit, no overtaking so what does the biker behind do? He overtakes with not enough room and so took my drivers mirror off my car. Of course he didn't stop but I got his number and spoke to the police. I ended up giving a statement and the copper reckons they'll have him for failing to stop at the scene of an accident and dangerous driving.

I hope they do get him as the damage to my car is in excess of £300 to replace the electric mirror housing etc etc

Grrr,

Dave

i'd be impressed if they did sort this out for you.

good luck with it and keep us posted.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Sorry to hear about that dude! There are a few bikers that are not worth the skin they parade around in.. but as for the majority, they are real nice people like me for instance

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
        Coming west across A66 and I was in roadworks. 40 limit, no overtaking so what does the biker behind do? He overtakes with not enough room and so took my drivers mirror off my car. Of course he didn't stop but I got his number and spoke to the police. I ended up giving a statement and the copper reckons they'll have him for failing to stop at the scene of an accident and dangerous driving.

I hope they do get him as the damage to my car is in excess of £300 to replace the electric mirror housing etc etc

Grrr,

Dave
        We're not all bad, just a few give the rest of us a sh1t name Personally i get all the to55ers that ride bikes like that and see how many i could jump using my surf!
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

What an arse
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            What an arse
            i did notice that Mark that SV's surf has a saggy arse...
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              What an ARSE was towards the Biker that smashed his MIRROR
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Oi!! leave my arse alone!! It's not as saggy as it looks, just a bad camera angle! , well thats my excuse anyway

(ps where can i get an arse lift ???)
                Last edited by sv1000spilot; 3 April 2007, 20:48.
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

get some new rear springs!!!

And kevin i have seen your riding!!!!

ps dave says do you want to do mr palmers acustic???
                  it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

I was going to say that when I saw the avatar come up - reminds me of mine a while ago......

As for the biker - I hate bikers on account of them racing through my village all the time IT'S A 30 LIMIT, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and double white lines means.....(this is a question to all you bikers out there)
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                      Oh, and double white lines means.....(this is a question to all you bikers out there)
                      That's the same as asking most drivers what chevrons are for.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        That's the same as asking most drivers what chevrons are for.
                        or reminding car drivers that 'GIVE WAY' signs means give way to bikes too..
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by JTK
                          Sorry to hear about that dude! There are a few bikers that are not worth the skin they parade around in.. but as for the majority, they are real nice people like me for instance
                          its true...there are somebad bikers that give the rest of us a bad name...but in contrast there are thouands of bad car drivers!....on an average jouney on the bike i usually come across an arse of a car driver who is jelious of the fact that bikes can continue past staionary traffic...they try and block you in??....WHY???? or a muppet that doent check there is no one (including a bike) in the lane they are changing in to....or the chap (usually in an X5 or similar) that even tho you are going with the flow of traffic...he sees fit to sit on you back wheel....if i have to brake hard for any reason...chances are...im dead...he would have a scuffed bumper at best!!

being a biker certainly makes me a better..more observant car driver...

S
                          sparkz
                          http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            or reminding car drivers that 'GIVE WAY' signs means give way to bikes too..
                            Actually, just reminding them that 'GIVE WAY' signs actually mean sodding well stopping and giving way, full stop......

I've no time of day for a large percentage of drivers these days. The level of ignorance seems to be rocketing skyward, and impatience, need I say more.......

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              Actually, just reminding them that 'GIVE WAY' signs actually mean sodding well stopping and giving way, full stop......

I've no time of day for a large percentage of drivers these days. The level of ignorance seems to be rocketing skyward, and impatience, need I say more.......
                              oddly, 'give way' does not mean stop.. it means stop if something is coming. If you have to stop at a junction, the sign will say er....'STOP'
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X