Budget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnd
    the last time i was down in london i had over 20k like minded pistol shooters with me and we got about 4 seconds on the news and a cat that could sing got five minutes. you are spot on we as a nation are so weak .
    johnd

You and me both !

I did three of the rallies and dragged my three kids along to one of them too - they were four at the time - but at least we know the country's safer now there aren't any pistols left .........

Hoping to go to Bisley on Saturday to see a few old friends

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      And heres the link. http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring...le/DG_10012524

If we weren't in a higher bracket before, then we won't be now. calm down every one!!!
      I'm calm honest!!!!

I still can't get over a rather snotty (and silly) woman at work who was slightly upset when she found the tax on her petrol car had gone up £15 and mine only £5

I'm going to bed now.... the wife says I have to!
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
        Sorn is completely differant rules and relate to vehicles not been taxed rather than the taxation class

I am using the SORN issue to show how the DVLA had me to belive that they use the year of FIRST registration in this country for their rules.. not on how I had been a victim of SORN!
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

New road tax charges

heres a link to dvla site that provides all details

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring...le/DG_10012524

Comment

Road Tax

It Seems Only Vehicles Registered From March 06 Will Be Hit Will The Top Rate Tax.

Comment

hi all great site as ever,,,nice to read we might not have to pay so much more,,taxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... has to be the best site for all us surfers,,,,keep it up guys,,,,,

Comment

Working...
              X