Thieving B'stards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving B'stards

Popped in home today as I was passing to have a cup of tea,(about 1445) went in through front door( unusual for me as I normally go around the back) went into kitchen to put the kettle on, glanced out of kitchen window only to see some scumbag with an arm full of my s c r a p copper (I'm a plumber).

Now bearing in mind the time of day and the fact that mum was in (she's 75) I thought " cheeky bahstard" and shot out the back door with my GSD following.
    The Eastern european looking guy shat himself and took off out through the side gate and ran like Lindford Christie down the road.
    Well I've never been much of a sprinter so I jumped in the van a gave chase but lost him down a side street.

So, what's the world coming to if some no good f***ing immagrant thinks he can just walk into somebodies private property and help himself to my hard earned booty?? maybe ok in poland mate but not in this country.

So the long and short of it is now I have to spend more time and money to keep the scumbag wasters off my property.

He's lucky I did'nt catch him coz I'd have hurt him bad. Although I may have got myself in trouble with the law but I was'nt thinking of that at the time.

So now I've got to take time off move my stash to a more secure location ie the s c r a p yard tomorrow, and make the property more scum resistant.
    Last edited by plumb bob; 1 March 2007, 01:52.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

shame you did not get him and give him a good hideing!!! thieving t*ats need a good kicking. gets right on my tits!!!
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

I hate it when these cheap gits wander into the garage and ask if I will weld a exhaust part worth £15 then try to nick everything wot aint nailed down when I say no. Yes most of them are scum BUT most HGV and PSV drivers up here are easties working for minimum wage so say goodbye al you lorry / bus drivers you priced yourself out the market fatty.

Comment

As dear old Kenny would have said

As general blood'n'guts 'round them up ,put them in a field and bomb the ba5tards
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

With the price of copper what it is you need to keep it under lock and key,
          We got enough home grown scumbags without all these foreign c**ts as well,
          Kick em out, whens this government going to stop messing about and do summat about em,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

My mates a Copper & theres been a lot of wheel trims & things going missing from cars lately. Eastern Europeans
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Spate of nicking rear mounted spare wheels off 4x4s round here, mines padlocked with a thick wire rope.
              Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Alloy wheels are worth £15 each at the local s$$$$ metal agent here so it's no wonder they are getting knicked.

Comment

I work for a Staging company and just last week we lost 16grand in alluminium roof trusses. Now we have had to employ a security firm at the cost of £500 a weekend. F***ing Pikeys.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

A Sad Day

It is a sad day when i log onto this site and read a thread that involves minority/immigrant bashing.

This is somewhat ironic given the fact that the car we all love driving and that this site was originally set up to represent, was built in some foreign country by little yellow men and women who it rice all day.

If we really want to be all British then we should all be driving land-rovers Series II & III just to safe that it truely is British vehicle right there.

The fact that there was a theft is all that should be of concern to us all, but the fact that the follow up postings go on about
                    "deport the immigrants"
                    " pikey's"
                    etc is a damn shame.

I am sure if the theft was by a Brit chav, then we should go out congratualte them and hand them our wallet, as a token of our appreciation.

Disappointed
                    mmmsd
                    [email]mutsaushe@gmail.com[/email]

Comment

i am rather annoyed that here is so much crime, i know you lot will probably think this is a small thing but it annoyed me when we found out some tw*t decided to pull the arial off of my dad's girlfriend's car.

she wasnt too bothered but thats not the point
                      Cheers

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mmmsd
                        It is a sad day when i log onto this site and read a thread that involves minority/immigrant bashing.

This is somewhat ironic given the fact that the car we all love driving and that this site was originally set up to represent, was built in some foreign country by little yellow men and women who it rice all day.

If we really want to be all British then we should all be driving land-rovers Series II & III just to safe that it truely is British vehicle right there.

The fact that there was a theft is all that should be of concern to us all, but the fact that the follow up postings go on about
                        "deport the immigrants"
                        " pikey's"
                        etc is a damn shame.

I am sure if the theft was by a Brit chav, then we should go out congratualte them and hand them our wallet, as a token of our appreciation.

Disappointed
                        Last year i was burgled five times I lost an £18000 caravan a £22000 land rover two motorcross bikes a mountain bike and every tool i owned. The caravan was at my property so my wifes parents could stay while she recovered from breast cancer. This was stolen the day she went into hospital to have the tumer removed.
                        My security lights were smashed my cctv cameras were smashed my field gates were pulled off my horses were let out and my fences were driven through. The last time my workshop was broken into I caught four PIKEYS on camera one of which was carrying a shotgun. The police did nothing and i was eventualy run out of my own home and had to move. So don,t give me your speal about a sad day when its been a pretty sad two years for me. If they were honest law abiding people like me they would not have the names they deserve.
                        I think this gives me the right to call them what i like.
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                          Popped in home today as I was passing to have a cup of tea,(about 1445) went in through front door( unusual for me as I normally go around the back) went into kitchen to put the kettle on, glanced out of kitchen window only to see some scumbag with an arm full of my s c r a p copper (I'm a plumber).

Now bearing in mind the time of day and the fact that mum was in (she's 75) I thought " cheeky bahstard" and shot out the back door with my GSD following.
                          The Eastern european looking guy shat himself and took off out through the side gate and ran like Lindford Christie down the road.
                          Well I've never been much of a sprinter so I jumped in the van a gave chase but lost him down a side street.

So, what's the world coming to if some no good f***ing immagrant thinks he can just walk into somebodies private property and help himself to my hard earned booty?? maybe ok in poland mate but not in this country.

So the long and short of it is now I have to spend more time and money to keep the scumbag wasters off my property.

He's lucky I did'nt catch him coz I'd have hurt him bad. Although I may have got myself in trouble with the law but I was'nt thinking of that at the time.

So now I've got to take time off move my stash to a more secure location ie the s c r a p yard tomorrow, and make the property more scum resistant.

if they're immigrants, it's not classed as stealing...it's just them doing what they need to do to fit in! surely we can't blame these poor SOBs, after all, we should be glad they're here at all, they greatly enrich our society, apparently. you shouldn't have chased him in your van, you should have given him a lift in it to wherever he wanted to go to. either that or just given him your van too. why was he carrying the copper? you should have been carrying it for him. if he'd hurt his back lifting anything on your property you would deserve to be sued.

shame on you! we should all be bending as far over as possible to allow the immigrant scum to f**k us all as much as they want. our government does it, and now they're letting everyone else in europe have a go.
                          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
                            Last year i was burgled five times I lost an £18000 caravan a £22000 land rover two motorcross bikes a mountain bike and every tool i owned. The caravan was at my property so my wifes parents could stay while she recovered from breast cancer. This was stolen the day she went into hospital to have the tumer removed.
                            My security lights were smashed my cctv cameras were smashed my field gates were pulled off my horses were let out and my fences were driven through. The last time my workshop was broken into I caught four PIKEYS on camera one of which was carrying a shotgun. The police did nothing and i was eventualy run out of my own home and had to move. So don,t give me your speal about a sad day when its been a pretty sad two years for me. If they were honest law abiding people like me they would not have the names they deserve.
                            I think this gives me the right to call them what i like.
                            I think the point was that you don't know that they're immigrants or travellers. Everyone just assumes they are.

Everyone hates thieves and general scum but it is a bit harsh to say it is only certain groups of people. Every crime I've ever had perpetrated against me has been by white english people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                              I think the point was that you don't know that they're immigrants or travellers. Everyone just assumes they are.

Everyone hates thieves and general scum but it is a bit harsh to say it is only certain groups of people. Every crime I've ever had perpetrated against me has been by white english people.
                              Oh i do know they were travellers. I caught them on my property enough times only to be told in an irish accent they thought it was a public foot path or asked do you have any s$$$$ metal. Who else steals horses caravans and milk churns to name but a few things I have lost.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X