No announcement yet.

Thieving B'stards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I didn't mean to cause a riot, I was just having a rant about thieving scumbags, and I can tell the difference between immigrant scumbags and our local home grown scumbags.

They are all the same in my eyes, I will also make the point that I have come across many immigrants of all nationalities in the course of my working day and most of them are honset people just trying to get on with thier lives just like the rest of us.
    I think all thieving b'stards should get 12 months hard labour regardless of creed or colour.
    Many of the points made in the previous posts are valid, but it is human nature to be racist in that; way way back in the days of the cave man when a tribe came across people who were different in colour, creed,race and appearance they would be naturally suspicious and would have to defend thier territory even to the death.

That is still deep within us as human beings as it is within every other animal on the planet. Let us not forget we are just animals who have progessed further than most, but as a species we are not far removed from the caveman, you only have to look in the news to see that.

People are people all over the world and there will be scum in every nation.

Now lets all cool down and get on with our lives and maybe start a new thread about fluffy kittens.
    Last edited by plumb bob; 1 March 2007, 20:32.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Well I didn't mean to cause a riot, I was just having a rant about thieving scumbags, and I can tell the difference between immigrant scumbags and our local home grown scumbags.

They are all the same in my eyes, I will also make the point that I have come across many immigrants of all nationalities in the course of my working day and most of them are honset people just trying to get on with thier lives just like the rest of us.
      I think all thieving b'stards should get 12 months hard labour regardless of creed or colour.
      Many of the points made in the previous posts are valid, but it is human nature to be racist in that; way way back in the days of the cave man when a tribe came across people who were different in colour, creed,race and appearance they would be naturally suspicious and would have to defend thier territory even to the death.

That is still deep within us as human beings as it is within every other animal on the planet. Let us not forget we are just animals who have progessed further than most, but as a species we are not far removed from the caveman, you only have to look in the news to see that.

Now lets all cool down and get on with our lives and maybe start a new thread about fluff kittens.
      Here here, them little fluffy ba$tards. Collered one the other day in me garage trying to make off with my motorbike, just cant keep anything these days!!!!!
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
        Here here, them little fluffy ba$tards. Collered one the other day in me garage trying to make off with my motorbike, just cant keep anything these days!!!!!
        Oh and if i get the one that keeps dumping in my veg patch.........
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

And as for them Persian ones, Oh yes very clever that, calling themselves Persians just to disguise the fact that they are actually Iranians, and we all hate them dont we with their nuclear bomb making and Ayatollahs stuff, anyway dont anybody please mention Polecats, just when we are turning this around and making it all warm and fuzzy.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
            And as for them Persian ones, Oh yes very clever that, calling themselves Persians just to disguise the fact that they are actually Iranians, and we all hate them dont we with their nuclear bomb making and Ayatollahs stuff, anyway dont anybody please mention Polecats, just when we are turning this around and making it all warm and fuzzy.

Bogus
            Why have i got that film CATS AND DOGS stuck in my mind now
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Bogus
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Bogus

Pole cats? don't talk to me about pole cat, I had a pole once and this cat .......................
                Rob

Comment

anyone eaten cats ?? can guess what the replies are going to be
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I think some of you are going off the point a bit here.

Lets not tie all immigrants in together. Have you ever seen a Chinese person hot footing it down the road with copper tubing, or a Japanese person for that matter.

BUT, Eastern Europeans and Pikeys are a different matter.

Pikeys are ALL scum, and I don't care what any one says. They are all the same. You only have to look at their caravan sites to know they are all theiving bas*ards. How else do you think they drive round with £40,000 caravans and brand new 4X4's and luxury cars???? Their sites are littered with stripped out cars, a thousand stollen gas cannisters, and all other sorts of stuff. They pay no tax, no council tax and drive round truck stops at night to steal the diesel they use in their vans. When they finally get evicted from their illegal camps after causing weeks of havoc for local residents the sh*t they leave behind has to be cleaned up at our expense. It's all been said before. But as far as I am concerned they all need to be put into a hard labour prison and made to clean everyone elses cr*p up, for free...

Eastern Europeans are not ALL bad. The ones near me are working, have an English registered car and don't cause any problems. BUT go to any town centre and especially London and you will see all the sh*t walking round scabbing you for a burger or a coffee. Most of the criminals from Poland and the like are over here and loving it. They walk in unchecked and are up to no good straight away. Look at the figures. Who commits most of cash machine crime??? Who is running the prostitute business??? Programme after programme shows what these people get up to.

A fitter at my company is Polish. He said to me in his own words, "Us Polish are only here to fu*k up your country until Germany opens up it's borders, then we are all going to move there". This said it all for me.

Comment

Now lets all cool down and get on with our lives and maybe start a new thread about fluffy kittens.
                      Plumb bob.... I agree with the calming down!

At work I've had the theving scumbags taking the copper from empty houses, ripping off £600 of metal shutters and smashing their way through walls and floors, boilers, cylinders the lot going........

.......... but this lot of theving scumbags are OUR TENANTS! (my employers that is)

Of course the police do not have enough evidence to charge them.

Like plumbob says there are scumbags in every nation....
                      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                        Lets not tie all immigrants in together. Have you ever seen a Chinese person hot footing it down the road with copper tubing, or a Japanese person for that matter.
                        No. But they've only got little legs, they're not much good at running.

Comment

The Chinese and Japanese have different social and moral ethics ( in general) the respect their elders and work hard for what they have, they are brought up tht way by their parents.
                          I have brought my children up to be honest, and hpoefully taught them the value of working to get what they want.

I know it's an old clichet but I blame the parents of these scumbags for failing to bring them up with morals and ethics.
                          Rob

Comment

I have brought my children up to be honest, and hpoefully taught them the value of working to get what they want.

I know it's an old clichet but I blame the parents of these scumbags for failing to bring them up with morals and ethics.
                            That is the factor, not nationality. This country has it's indigenous thieving, workshy scumbags, and we have ones from outside it's boundaries. We can't, as a nation, tar anyone with a brush when a large percentage of our citizens are exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              That is the factor, not nationality. This country has it's indigenous thieving, workshy scumbags, and we have ones from outside it's boundaries. We can't, as a nation, tar anyone with a brush when a large percentage of our citizens are exactly the same.

did someone call me ??
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                                did someone call me ??
                                I said workshy, thieving scumbags, not useless tw*ts.

Comment

Working...
                                X