According to my copy of next week's TV times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Really? What was the last species that became extinct due to the rat? How many forests and tracts of land has the rat destroyed? I picked the rat due to it's prolific numbers, BTW.

Nothing on earth is more destructive than us. And if we have any conservation plans for any species, it is always because *we* have almost driven them to extinction.
    strange choice of vehicle
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      So anyway, I reckon Clarkson would get a muscle car, Hamster will come back with a WW2 jeep and the 'hair' would go for an Edsel or something.
      oh yeah - top gear, have to admit the silly challenges are becoming my favourite pat of the show
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

The rat nearly accounted for us, by spreading the plague, a while back.. is enviromental damage only counted in extinctions then?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          The rat nearly accounted for us, by spreading the plague, a while back.. is enviromental damage only counted in extinctions then?
          It accounted for a small minority of the global human population, namely in this country. That's a minor hiccup as far as nature is concerned. Also, in all honesty, the removal of one species rarely makes any difference. However, every part of nature, from the smallest to the largest, has a convoluted but needed function within it's surroundings, usually. It performs a service, so to speak. We, as a species, are one of the few deviations. We perform no function in nature other than destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
            strange choice of vehicle
            It makes sod all difference what vehicles they pick as they'll just be trying to damage or destroy something to add the 'fun' aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Or get him to join ... as he favours toyotas for his mad cap carry ons
              That's a horrid thought. How many disagreements would there be with someone that opinionated?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                That's a horrid thought. How many disagreements would there be with someone that opinionated?
                True but it would be fun to light the blue touchpaper then sit back and watch the fireworks
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                  just got home from the studio (i'm a cameraman on Top Gear) can't wait to show all this to Mr Clarkson next time i see him, he'll find it what it is - hilarious
                  Go ahead, he may have already seen it as it is open to anyone. Sorry to hear you are a camera man for Top gear though, this means you HAVE to watch it!

As a point of interest what other shows do you do, any funny occasions?

Comment

Working...
                  X