According to my copy of next week's TV times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    i agree,top gear would never be the same without him.
    You're right it would be worht watching and maybe actually be about cars. You know, how it used to be when it was on for half an hour. Now they just seem to be full of self opinionated twaddle with the stupid wall of fame or whatever it is and inviting guests on for a pointless spinaround a track.. there is more to motoring news than tyre squealing and embaressingly stupid humour.

Glad to hear the P****s moved to the Isle of Man though.

Comment

hehehe,i take it you really dont like this guy then sean.
      No, not many people wind me up but he really pushes the button. It may sound soft but the moment I really came to despise him was when he said he actually enjoyed aiming his Land Cruiser at foxes as they crossed the road in front of him.

Whether you like foxes or not, in my book that makes him one sick b*****d.

Comment

now i quite like jeremy clarkson hes my kinda guy.has anyone read any of his books,im halfway through born to be riled,very ,very funny.
        Just finished it - brilliant read!
        And, if he was PM no chance he would have us driving micras, he'd ban them (and all the other nissans, except the Skyline)!
        Ken
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
          No, not many people wind me up but he really pushes the button. It may sound soft but the moment I really came to despise him was when he said he actually enjoyed aiming his Land Cruiser at foxes as they crossed the road in front of him.

Whether you like foxes or not, in my book that makes him one sick b*****d.
          makes him even more enjoyable if he said that used to do a lot of pest control with lurchers on foxes ,

ps and i enjoyed it
          Last edited by joker??; 9 February 2007, 13:26.
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            makes him even more enjoyable if he said that used to do a lot of pest control with lurchers on foxes ,
            Well, you've just taken over G.B's spot after that comment.

Comment

Don't give that elongated neanderthole (Matt, check the spelling) any credit for that. Toyota deserve it 100%. What did he do? The only way I would have respected him in that was if he had been sitting in it from start to finish.

Anyone can drive fast, smash a car up, where is the skill?

Neanderthal
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

sounds like we need a vote - like or dislike clarkson, it's kind of like am i intelligent (like him) or am i thick (don't like him) - how do we set up one of those voting thingies
                Bunkle
                Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  Neanderthal
                  What you been eating today?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    What you been eating today?
                    Spinach...............BTW its a word you need to be able spell when working on the shift after LURCH
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Spinach...............BTW its a word you need to be able spell when working on the shift after LURCH

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                        sounds like we need a vote - like or dislike clarkson, it's kind of like am i intelligent (like him) or am i thick (don't like him) - how do we set up one of those voting thingies
                        I canot see that a poll on whether he is liked or disliked will achieve anything as it is down to individual taste. Do I detect a suggestion that you consider thick i.e unintelligent anyone that does not like him. Strange basis to evaluate ones intelligence on but I am sure that you have your reasons. Me, two degrees, two lots of letters after my name not including those from the degrees so I would not consider myself as "thick" and I cannot abide JC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid
                          Just finished it - brilliant read!
                          And, if he was PM no chance he would have us driving micras, he'd ban them (and all the other nissans, except the Skyline)!
                          Ken
                          Don't you believe it. He is more two faced than the average politician. Another who is do as I say and not as I do.

Comment

I canot see that a poll on whether he is liked or disliked will achieve anything as it is down to individual taste. Do I detect a suggestion that you consider thick i.e unintelligent anyone that does not like him. Strange basis to evaluate ones intelligence on but I am sure that you have your reasons. Me, two degrees, two lots of letters after my name not including those from the degrees so I would not consider myself as "thick" and I cannot abide JC.
                            Is that two degrees above or below zero
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by joker??

ps and i enjoyed it
                              This saddens me as although pest control is necessary, to enjoy seeing an animal suffer what does that make you? Inmy book worse than the "vermin" that you were trying to control.

Comment

Is that two degrees above or below zero
                                I'd say below as I am sometimes told that I can be frosty.

Comment

Working...
                                X